Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gathering Question
Hi guys!

I was wondering if there was any benefit at all to having a high level in a certain method of gathering, I haven't really noticed much of a change from when I started.
Is the level mechanic just for show or does it actually increase your yields? Or maybe chance of getting a rare item?

Sorry for the noob question!
Hi guys!

I was wondering if there was any benefit at all to having a high level in a certain method of gathering, I haven't really noticed much of a change from when I started.
Is the level mechanic just for show or does it actually increase your yields? Or maybe chance of getting a rare item?

Sorry for the noob question!
Rarer items are offered at higher levels depending on the type of gathering. Ie you can get bun bun at level 25 digging. [item=Bun-Bun] kinda rare tho
Rarer items are offered at higher levels depending on the type of gathering.

Ie you can get bun bun at level 25 digging. Bun-Bun kinda rare tho
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
@Catabol Totally valid question. Basically, a higher level adds new items to the pool you can gather. Meaning you can still gather all the items you could at a lower level, and meaning that when hunting for certain things, a lower level can actually be beneficial.

That said, certain items are locked out of lower levels. You can check the database for this. Certain Baldwin recipes, for example, require food items you can only gather at a high level (see skinks, for one.)
@Catabol Totally valid question. Basically, a higher level adds new items to the pool you can gather. Meaning you can still gather all the items you could at a lower level, and meaning that when hunting for certain things, a lower level can actually be beneficial.

That said, certain items are locked out of lower levels. You can check the database for this. Certain Baldwin recipes, for example, require food items you can only gather at a high level (see skinks, for one.)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
Thanks for your help, both of you!
Thanks for your help, both of you!