Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] DV Potatoes/Pets [H] FR stuff
1 2 3
@themod444 Absolutely, I will set up a tradelot on DV and pm it to you here :) Can you put the Halo into a one-way CR here?
@themod444 Absolutely, I will set up a tradelot on DV and pm it to you here :) Can you put the Halo into a one-way CR here?
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar
Done! and offered on the trade
@xianvar
Done! and offered on the trade
WhatIsAMan.gif
I'm interested in your spirit of earth, ice, shadow, wind(?) and water familiars as well as the fest fams from the year after (though not the joxar re-colours) (:

I have 120kp, 2 emerald dragonlets, 3 pine sheep, ingi's tatters + skin, silver tier items from the event, and some quaint pets if any of that would be of interest? (:

edit;
also drippy deputy guy, forget his name but he's on the last screenshot for the fams
I'm interested in your spirit of earth, ice, shadow, wind(?) and water familiars as well as the fest fams from the year after (though not the joxar re-colours) (:

I have 120kp, 2 emerald dragonlets, 3 pine sheep, ingi's tatters + skin, silver tier items from the event, and some quaint pets if any of that would be of interest? (:

edit;
also drippy deputy guy, forget his name but he's on the last screenshot for the fams
@InTheDarke
I took a look at all their prices on the market and added them up to around 1030g, which, with a DV conversion rate of 1g=120p makes that all around 123k flat. So I'd gladly take, say a mix of like, 100kp and a dragonlet. or I can be a bit cheaper and just say 100kp flat
@InTheDarke
I took a look at all their prices on the market and added them up to around 1030g, which, with a DV conversion rate of 1g=120p makes that all around 123k flat. So I'd gladly take, say a mix of like, 100kp and a dragonlet. or I can be a bit cheaper and just say 100kp flat
WhatIsAMan.gif
@themod444 hello! Would you be willing to sell any of the familiars at fodder price?
@themod444 hello! Would you be willing to sell any of the familiars at fodder price?
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@xXShiverXx
Sure, any of the coli familiars I'd easily sell for fodder price! Just name off what you want
@xXShiverXx
Sure, any of the coli familiars I'd easily sell for fodder price! Just name off what you want
WhatIsAMan.gif
@themod444 could I get 3 CRs? Roughly 108 fams (If you even have that many!) Don't really care which ones so just throw em at me!

Fodder fams are at 3g right now! 1:120 ratio brings them to 360p each

so that would be 38,880kp?
@themod444 could I get 3 CRs? Roughly 108 fams (If you even have that many!) Don't really care which ones so just throw em at me!

Fodder fams are at 3g right now! 1:120 ratio brings them to 360p each

so that would be 38,880kp?
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@xXshiverXx whew, big order! Alrighty, I'll start loading as much as I can over to ya!
@xXshiverXx whew, big order! Alrighty, I'll start loading as much as I can over to ya!
WhatIsAMan.gif
@themod444 sounds great! let me know your DV ID so i can send those taters over!
@themod444 sounds great! let me know your DV ID so i can send those taters over!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
pleasure doing business with ya!
pleasure doing business with ya!
WhatIsAMan.gif
1 2 3