Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Need help with battle things
So i made a silverglow meditate and I really want to put it onto one of my dragons and I have no clue how! Can you not change out a dragons meditate for something else? Or did i make the silverglow for nothing?
So i made a silverglow meditate and I really want to put it onto one of my dragons and I have no clue how! Can you not change out a dragons meditate for something else? Or did i make the silverglow for nothing?
@JunkoEnoshima54 you should be able to change it. You do have to the coliseum and pick the 'abilities & stats' option. It will show the current team's stats. From there you only need to drag the silverglow meditate to the breath generator battle stone (scratch or meditate). Once done, clic on 'lock stones' on the bottom right and it should be working.

Remember that once is placed you can't get it back!
@JunkoEnoshima54 you should be able to change it. You do have to the coliseum and pick the 'abilities & stats' option. It will show the current team's stats. From there you only need to drag the silverglow meditate to the breath generator battle stone (scratch or meditate). Once done, clic on 'lock stones' on the bottom right and it should be working.

Remember that once is placed you can't get it back!
gxI7g1F.png
I tried that about 3 times but it just won't work!
I tried that about 3 times but it just won't work!
@JunkoEnoshima54 what's the part that doesn't work? Dragging (stone won't stay), locking it...?
@JunkoEnoshima54 what's the part that doesn't work? Dragging (stone won't stay), locking it...?
gxI7g1F.png
No i fixed it, i was just an idiot
No i fixed it, i was just an idiot