Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [No Ticket Limit] Post To Enter [Raffle]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 568 569
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KWBHn6k.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5] [b]The raffle is now over! Thank you so much to everyone who joined in! <3[/b] [/size] [/center] ------- [size=5][u][b]The Rules & How To Enter[/b][/u] (Please Read) [b]Step 1) Fill in the form below and post it to the thread.[/size] [size=5]This [u][b]must[/b][/u] be filled in or your tickets won't count! <3[/b] [quote=Entry Form] [center] [left]@Averie, I confirm I have read the rules and would like to enter the giveaway! Username: *NOTE - You only need to post this form once. After that, any posts you make count as a ticket (even bumps!) <3[/left][/center] [/quote] [size=5][b]Step 2) Keep posting as many times as you can. Each post is a ticket for the draw! <3[/b] There is [b]NO LIMIT[/b] to the amount of tickets one person can have, so go crazy and claim as many as you can! ^^ <3 The winners will be drawn on [b]Monday 7th September at 13:00 FR Time[/b]! <3 *For each prize box, I will use a random number generator to pick a page number and then use it again to pick a post (ticket) on that page! <3[/size] ------ [u][b][size=5]The Prizes[/size] (Each quote box is a separate prize! <3)[/b][/u] [size=5][b]Which prize box is your favourite? :) <3[/b][/size] [quote=Prize Box #1] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Crystalline Gala (Ice)[/size] [item=Frozen Goblin][skin=25606][item=disgruntled view] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #2] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Trickmurk Circus (Shadow)[/size] [item=Obscuring Goblin][skin=25934][item=spiral daze] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #3] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Mistral Jamboree (Wind) [/size] [item=Gusting Goblin][skin=26148][item=Saucer Stare] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #4] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water) [/size] [item=Bubbling Goblin][skin=26343][item=Wiggly Sight] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #5] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Greenskeeper Gathering (Nature)[/size] [item=Sprouting Goblin][skin=26640][item=Weary Focus] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #6] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Brightshine Jubilee (Light)[/size] [item=Shining Goblin][skin=26920][item=Starry Regard] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #7] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Thundercrack Carnivale (Lightning)[/size] [item=Sparkling Goblin][skin=27219][item=Bishoujo Observation] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #8] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Flameforger's Festival (Fire)[/size] [item=Blazing Goblin][skin=27557][item=Beautiful Gander] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #9] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Starfall Celebration (Arcane)[/size] [item=Enchanting Goblin][skin=27789][item=Googly Confusion] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #10] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Riot of Rot (Plague) [/size] [item=Enduring Goblin][skin=28193][item=Sly Glance] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #11] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Rockbreaker's Ceremony (Earth)[/size] [item=Crumbling Goblin][skin=28488][item=Intense Attention] [/quote] [quote=Prize Box #12] [size=5][b]Prize Box Theme[/b]: Animals Are My Friends[/size] [item=orange tabby][item=ham-ham][item=Yorkshire Terrier] [/quote] ------ [center][b][size=5]Good luck everyone! ^^ <3[/b][/size][/center]
KWBHn6k.png

The raffle is now over!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in! <3

The Rules & How To Enter (Please Read)

Step 1) Fill in the form below and post it to the thread.

This must be filled in or your tickets won't count! <3

Entry Form wrote:
@Averie, I confirm I have read the rules and would like to enter the giveaway!

Username:

*NOTE - You only need to post this form once. After that, any posts you make count as a ticket (even bumps!) <3

Step 2) Keep posting as many times as you can. Each post is a ticket for the draw! <3

There is NO LIMIT to the amount of tickets one person can have, so go crazy and claim as many as you can! ^^ <3

The winners will be drawn on Monday 7th September at 13:00 FR Time! <3

*For each prize box, I will use a random number generator to pick a page number and then use it again to pick a post (ticket) on that page! <3

The Prizes

(Each quote box is a separate prize! <3)

Which prize box is your favourite? :) <3

Prize Box #1 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Crystalline Gala (Ice)
Frozen Goblin Disgruntled View

Prize Box #2 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Trickmurk Circus (Shadow)
Obscuring Goblin Spiral Daze

Prize Box #3 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Mistral Jamboree (Wind)

Gusting Goblin Saucer Stare

Prize Box #4 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water)

Bubbling Goblin Wiggly Sight

Prize Box #5 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Greenskeeper Gathering (Nature)
Sprouting Goblin Weary Focus

Prize Box #6 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Brightshine Jubilee (Light)
Shining Goblin Starry Regard

Prize Box #7 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Thundercrack Carnivale (Lightning)
Sparkling Goblin Bishoujo Observation

Prize Box #8 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Flameforger's Festival (Fire)
Blazing Goblin Beautiful Gander

Prize Box #9 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Starfall Celebration (Arcane)
Enchanting Goblin Googly Confusion

Prize Box #10 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Riot of Rot (Plague)

Enduring Goblin Sly Glance

Prize Box #11 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Rockbreaker's Ceremony (Earth)
Crumbling Goblin Intense Attention

Prize Box #12 wrote:
Prize Box Theme: Animals Are My Friends

Orange Tabby Ham-ham Yorkshire Terrier

Good luck everyone! ^^ <3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1RSJ8Ni.png[/img] ------- [size=5][b]The Mini Raffle Winners So Far![/b][/size] [quote=Prize #1] [item=Granite Guardian] RNG has chosen: Page #37 and Post #3 Congratulations, the winner is.... [spoiler]Moonflower247[/spoiler]! <3[/quote] [quote=Prize #2] [center][item=Snowflake Nymph] RNG has chosen: Page #5 and Post #6 Congratulations, the winner is.... [spoiler]Draggongirl777[/spoiler]! <3[/quote] [quote=Prize #3] [center][item=Tricolor Yapper] RNG has chosen: Page #24 and Post #2 Congratulations, the winner is.... [spoiler]hamburgers123[/spoiler]! <3[/quote] [quote=Prize #1] [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration] RNG has chosen: Page #43 and Post #2 Congratulations, the winner is.... [spoiler]Radiance[/spoiler]! <3[/quote] [quote=Prize #2] [center][item=Vista: Redrock Cove] RNG has chosen: Page #12 and Post #4 Congratulations, the winner is.... [spoiler]Aquafilia[/spoiler]! <3[/quote] [quote=Prize #3] [center][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame] RNG has chosen: Page #40 and Post #2 Congratulations, the winner is.... [spoiler]Hiii[/spoiler]! <3[/quote] [quote=Prize #1] [item=burning virgo] RNG has chosen: Page #34 and Post #6 Congratulations, the winner is.... [spoiler]Azcazach[/spoiler]! <3[/quote][/center]
1RSJ8Ni.png

The Mini Raffle Winners So Far!

Prize #1 wrote:
Granite Guardian

RNG has chosen: Page #37 and Post #3

Congratulations, the winner is.... Moonflower247! <3
Quote:
Snowflake Nymph

RNG has chosen: Page #5 and Post #6

Congratulations, the winner is.... Draggongirl777! <3
Quote:
Tricolor Yapper

RNG has chosen: Page #24 and Post #2

Congratulations, the winner is.... hamburgers123! <3
Prize #1 wrote:
Vista: Starfall Celebration

RNG has chosen: Page #43 and Post #2

Congratulations, the winner is.... Radiance! <3
Quote:
Vista: Redrock Cove

RNG has chosen: Page #12 and Post #4

Congratulations, the winner is.... Aquafilia! <3
Quote:
Vista: Gossamer Flame

RNG has chosen: Page #40 and Post #2

Congratulations, the winner is.... Hiii! <3
Prize #1 wrote:
Burning Virgo

RNG has chosen: Page #34 and Post #6

Congratulations, the winner is.... Azcazach! <3

Username: Prescott

*NOTE - You only need to post this form once. After that, any posts you make count as a ticket (even bumps!) <3

Username: Prescott

Gr7tY6Q.gif

Username: kitty1425

Username: kitty1425

JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png

Username: nymphaeas

Username: nymphaeas
bHeX9bv.png

Username: MotherOfBeardies

(do we have to add the note too?)

Username: MotherOfBeardies

(do we have to add the note too?)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist

Username: ineffablecomedy <3

Username: ineffablecomedy <3
item wishlist | familiar wishlist
jess • 25 • she/her • laybrush-larcenist on tumblr
9122bbf76f51743083d0229c8c4c80407166b80f.png

Username: Marcii08

Username: Marcii08

P8W9h0p.png ZYLlaey.png P8W9h0p.png cdLumSp.gif ... .............. o6UlzHL.gif
P8W9h0p.png 7VzjAw2.png

Username: wantacookie

Username: wantacookie

v3qkTMo.gif
ray. never stop dreaming
hatchery
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Awh7QZ5.png n uoQtTID.gif

Username:Eizwein

Username:Eizwein

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 568 569