Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | the game of weird doors
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 300 301
@leangreenbean Oooo door 3 please!
@leangreenbean Oooo door 3 please!
2MRYhkM.png
@leangreenbean Brand new Door 1~
@leangreenbean Brand new Door 1~
@leangreenbean door three ! If it looks like it cant open, it must be opened !
@leangreenbean door three ! If it looks like it cant open, it must be opened !
c0svj5p.pngMH6EKBQ.pngVDnSOpl.pngIrk0Pjq.png3c2ff40a1261e2d3446da9d5f686292f1a81828e.png
@tiredeggplant and @ThatGurlFluffE1
You both picked the same door, would either of you be willing to change your mind?
@tiredeggplant and @ThatGurlFluffE1
You both picked the same door, would either of you be willing to change your mind?
XdKddgH.pngtDeKDnH.png
@leangreenbean Door two then ! im pretty sure I meant that anyways haha
@leangreenbean Door two then ! im pretty sure I meant that anyways haha
c0svj5p.pngMH6EKBQ.pngVDnSOpl.pngIrk0Pjq.png3c2ff40a1261e2d3446da9d5f686292f1a81828e.png
@rubyxblade You reach forward and give the handle a good tug, and the door slides open easily. Huh. You'd think there'd be at least some ominous creaking, I mean, c'mon, it's a ruined palace. Shaking off your doubts, you walk forwards and blink as your eyes adjust to the dim light inside. You find yourself in a tall, spacious chamber with exposed rafters and a bunch of chests piled on the floor. This must have been a storage room of some sort. Most of the chests scattered around the room are open, clearly ransacked, but you spot one in the back that seems relatively untouched. Flicking out one claw, you gently pry open the lid, and find a pair of fancy reddish gloves. [item=Chancellor Mitts] @tiredeggplant You give the doorway a dubious once-over, and after a moment's hesitation, take a small run up to batter down the door. Better to get the messy business out of the way. The wood gives away under your charge, and you crash through into a low hallway with so much dust floating through the air that you can see every shaft of sunlight that slipping through the gaps in the roof. The wall starts to crumble behind you, and you race forwards down the hallway, determined to get out of the way before it collapses on you. You tumble out into a large open courtyard, with an overgrown topiary planted in the center. A small white bird drops out of the tree with an indignant squawk, and you swear it's glaring at you. [item=Sweetpuff] @ThatGurlFluffE1 You gently push on the set of double doors, and they creak open at your touch. Strange. You shrug, thinking nothing of it, and walk forwards into the room. Your jaw drops in shock. This is clearly a throne room. Two rows of imposing columns stand to attention on either side of a faded long carpet, leading towards a large marble dais. The dais isn't empty, either, and you blink at the sight. A bizarre arrangement of glass trinkets lays in a heap around a stone throne, and the skydancer sitting on the throne glares at you for interrupting. "Can I help you?" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62989365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629894/62989365_350.png[/img][/url]
@rubyxblade
You reach forward and give the handle a good tug, and the door slides open easily. Huh. You'd think there'd be at least some ominous creaking, I mean, c'mon, it's a ruined palace. Shaking off your doubts, you walk forwards and blink as your eyes adjust to the dim light inside. You find yourself in a tall, spacious chamber with exposed rafters and a bunch of chests piled on the floor. This must have been a storage room of some sort. Most of the chests scattered around the room are open, clearly ransacked, but you spot one in the back that seems relatively untouched. Flicking out one claw, you gently pry open the lid, and find a pair of fancy reddish gloves.
Chancellor Mitts

@tiredeggplant
You give the doorway a dubious once-over, and after a moment's hesitation, take a small run up to batter down the door. Better to get the messy business out of the way. The wood gives away under your charge, and you crash through into a low hallway with so much dust floating through the air that you can see every shaft of sunlight that slipping through the gaps in the roof. The wall starts to crumble behind you, and you race forwards down the hallway, determined to get out of the way before it collapses on you. You tumble out into a large open courtyard, with an overgrown topiary planted in the center. A small white bird drops out of the tree with an indignant squawk, and you swear it's glaring at you.
Sweetpuff

@ThatGurlFluffE1
You gently push on the set of double doors, and they creak open at your touch. Strange. You shrug, thinking nothing of it, and walk forwards into the room. Your jaw drops in shock. This is clearly a throne room. Two rows of imposing columns stand to attention on either side of a faded long carpet, leading towards a large marble dais. The dais isn't empty, either, and you blink at the sight. A bizarre arrangement of glass trinkets lays in a heap around a stone throne, and the skydancer sitting on the throne glares at you for interrupting.
"Can I help you?"
62989365_350.png
XdKddgH.pngtDeKDnH.png
door 1: this door is packed with papers and spell books. How can I tell? It’s because of the many papers sticking out of the bottom of the door!
Door 2: A door covered with bird skulls and vines, there is a strange smoke coming from this door... I can hear birds.
Door 3: As you walk close to this door it, it becomes harder to breath. There are vines covering the door, might be hard to open.
door 1: this door is packed with papers and spell books. How can I tell? It’s because of the many papers sticking out of the bottom of the door!
Door 2: A door covered with bird skulls and vines, there is a strange smoke coming from this door... I can hear birds.
Door 3: As you walk close to this door it, it becomes harder to breath. There are vines covering the door, might be hard to open.
2MRYhkM.png
@ThatGurlFluffE1

Door 1 please!
@ThatGurlFluffE1

Door 1 please!
@ThatGurlFluffE1
door 3 ! :)
@ThatGurlFluffE1
door 3 ! :)
@ThatGurlFluffE1 Door 2 :)
@ThatGurlFluffE1 Door 2 :)
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 300 301