Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 Roleplay partner(s)
Hi!

I'm Shell and I'm currently looking for a 1 on 1 RP partner, as almost all of mine have dried up. I'm 20 years old so I'm really only looking for people who are at least 18, it just makes me uncomfortable to talk to anyone younger than that online.

I only really roleplay on Discord, as it's much easier to keep track of the plot and characters and actual roleplay in different channels. I don't care all that much about response length, it can be anywhere from a few sentences to multiple paragraphs (I tend towards multiple paragraphs). Please be literate, A.K.A., please spell and use grammar (see: commas) correctly! I feel mean when I have to drop a roleplay because I can't read or take it seriously with the constant typos and mistakes, but also don't feel intimidated! I'm not the best writer either c:

As for the roleplay plot, I’m up for anything! I hope we would do multiple different roleplays with the same cast of characters.

I'd really like to have some romance in my roleplays between our characters, romance is just my comfort food in these dire times. Right now I'm looking for someone willing to do a M/M roleplay.

Also, I'm only really looking for a human roleplay!

If you're interested feel free to respond to this or PM me!
Hi!

I'm Shell and I'm currently looking for a 1 on 1 RP partner, as almost all of mine have dried up. I'm 20 years old so I'm really only looking for people who are at least 18, it just makes me uncomfortable to talk to anyone younger than that online.

I only really roleplay on Discord, as it's much easier to keep track of the plot and characters and actual roleplay in different channels. I don't care all that much about response length, it can be anywhere from a few sentences to multiple paragraphs (I tend towards multiple paragraphs). Please be literate, A.K.A., please spell and use grammar (see: commas) correctly! I feel mean when I have to drop a roleplay because I can't read or take it seriously with the constant typos and mistakes, but also don't feel intimidated! I'm not the best writer either c:

As for the roleplay plot, I’m up for anything! I hope we would do multiple different roleplays with the same cast of characters.

I'd really like to have some romance in my roleplays between our characters, romance is just my comfort food in these dire times. Right now I'm looking for someone willing to do a M/M roleplay.

Also, I'm only really looking for a human roleplay!

If you're interested feel free to respond to this or PM me!
Hello! Sorry if I'm a little late to the party, but if you're still interested I would love to RP with you! I've been looking for someone interested in doing some more serious roleplay for a while now!
Hello! Sorry if I'm a little late to the party, but if you're still interested I would love to RP with you! I've been looking for someone interested in doing some more serious roleplay for a while now!
eswSnrS.pngJ7D1quC.pngbYt72YT.png
aCMAyVl.pngvYTy4BB.pngHxL61bT.png
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png