Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | the game of weird doors
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 300 301
@CatsorDragons door 3 please and early thanks!
@CatsorDragons door 3 please and early thanks!
@CatsorDragons

I would like to have door 1
@CatsorDragons

I would like to have door 1
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
@Spirice You push hard against the heavy door and are greeted by a flurry of feathers. A familiar circles around your head. [item=stonewatch harpy] @Alidranix The door opens easily, revealing a large room. You find a scene. [item=scene: remembrance] @Winterling04 As the door creaks open, a blue snout peaks around the edge. A pair of eyes lights up when it sees you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63335590][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633356/63335590_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2](if you exalt, I'd appreciate if you just named him)[/size]
@Spirice You push hard against the heavy door and are greeted by a flurry of feathers. A familiar circles around your head.
Stonewatch Harpy

@Alidranix The door opens easily, revealing a large room. You find a scene.
Scene: Remembrance

@Winterling04 As the door creaks open, a blue snout peaks around the edge. A pair of eyes lights up when it sees you.
63335590_350.png
(if you exalt, I'd appreciate if you just named him)
If pinging me, my user is CatsorDragons, as opposed to CastorDragons. Thanks!
Varying_Viridian_Hatchery_1.png
door 1 is blue
door 2 is golden
door 3 is black
door 1 is blue
door 2 is golden
door 3 is black
@Winterling04 door 3 please!
@Winterling04 door 3 please!
__________________19259.png 19260.png
@Winterling04
Door 2 please
@Winterling04
Door 2 please
crystal_sprite.pngQ5eZhV2.png
@Winterling04
Door 1 please!
@Winterling04
Door 1 please!
XdKddgH.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Winterling04 Pinging reminder XD
@Winterling04 Pinging reminder XD
Sorry guys I was at the mall all day! @leangreenbean you find the dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63335590][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633356/63335590_350.png[/img][/url] @snowyfawn you find [Item= Cursed Bat] @ttaikapapu you find a pile of treasure. U decide to count them all out, and come to find 15,000. Keep it for all that counting.
Sorry guys I was at the mall all day!

@leangreenbean you find the dragon!
63335590_350.png
@snowyfawn you find
Cursed Bat
@ttaikapapu you find a pile of treasure. U decide to count them all out, and come to find 15,000. Keep it for all that counting.
There are three doors in the abandoned palace. You came across them while out exploring the ruins, and were surprised to see part of the building still standing. It looked like only a few rooms were intact, and your curiosity got the better of you. What could possibly be inside?

The first door is the most intact, made from a dark wood. The iron handle looks like it was polished yesterday, not a speck of rust in sight.

The second door is short and low, likely an entrance to servants' quarters, and the frame seems to be sagging with the weight of the marble walls. You aren't sure that it could hold up to being opened.

The third door is actually a set of double doors opening inwards. They were once regal and imposing, but time has since taken its toll.
There are three doors in the abandoned palace. You came across them while out exploring the ruins, and were surprised to see part of the building still standing. It looked like only a few rooms were intact, and your curiosity got the better of you. What could possibly be inside?

The first door is the most intact, made from a dark wood. The iron handle looks like it was polished yesterday, not a speck of rust in sight.

The second door is short and low, likely an entrance to servants' quarters, and the frame seems to be sagging with the weight of the marble walls. You aren't sure that it could hold up to being opened.

The third door is actually a set of double doors opening inwards. They were once regal and imposing, but time has since taken its toll.
XdKddgH.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 300 301