Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating for gems - 2013 fest items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
up
up
@Celozon
The only reliable price source I have found is here. Last Red Plaid skin was sold for 15kg, so if I'll offer something around this price, will you consider that a good offer?
@Celozon
The only reliable price source I have found is here. Last Red Plaid skin was sold for 15kg, so if I'll offer something around this price, will you consider that a good offer?
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora
Sorry for the late reply. Yeah I haven't been able to find much on any of the skins from that set. I'd be hoping for something a little closer to 20k for each of them if possible tbh.
@Duosora
Sorry for the late reply. Yeah I haven't been able to find much on any of the skins from that set. I'd be hoping for something a little closer to 20k for each of them if possible tbh.
^
^
Hi again, I was wondering if you would sell [item=Skin: Thunderborn] for 4kg at LAH price, [item=Skin: Wildfire] for 4kg and [item=Skin: Firekeeper] for 3.5kg, and [item=Skin: Foxfire] for 2kg? For Foxfire, I found it was sold at 2kg [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2833006/3#post_42618422]in this thread.[/url] Firekeeper, I was only able to find a 'recent' offer of it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2251991/4#post_28911802]here.[/url] I wasn't able to find a post for anyone selling Wildfire...
Hi again, I was wondering if you would sell Skin: Thunderborn for 4kg at LAH price, Skin: Wildfire for 4kg and Skin: Firekeeper for 3.5kg, and Skin: Foxfire for 2kg?

For Foxfire, I found it was sold at 2kg in this thread.
Firekeeper, I was only able to find a 'recent' offer of it here.
I wasn't able to find a post for anyone selling Wildfire...
ew9u8Xp.png
@blackcat886
I'd be good with the first 3 for those prices, but I think I'd like a bit more for Foxfire. If you just want to buy the first 3 for now I'm good with that.
@blackcat886
I'd be good with the first 3 for those prices, but I think I'd like a bit more for Foxfire. If you just want to buy the first 3 for now I'm good with that.
Sure, though am slightly curious what price range are you looking for Foxfire?
Sure, though am slightly curious what price range are you looking for Foxfire?
ew9u8Xp.png
@blackcat886
ahh prob 3.5-4k range like the others. I honestly am not sure if its technically as valuable or not but it came from the same time period and was obtained the same way, and with little market info to work off of I'd just feel way safe valuing it nearer the others. So its totally understandable if you'd rather try to get it from someone else for less ^^
@blackcat886
ahh prob 3.5-4k range like the others. I honestly am not sure if its technically as valuable or not but it came from the same time period and was obtained the same way, and with little market info to work off of I'd just feel way safe valuing it nearer the others. So its totally understandable if you'd rather try to get it from someone else for less ^^
Fair enough, I can pay 3.5kg for Foxfire as well, if that's alright?
Fair enough, I can pay 3.5kg for Foxfire as well, if that's alright?
ew9u8Xp.png
@blackcat886
That would be alright with me then, I'll send the crossroads!
@blackcat886
That would be alright with me then, I'll send the crossroads!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8