Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, everyone!
I know I'm a little late with my intro, but better late then never, right? =P

Anyways, hello all, I'm Kyori and I just joined almost a week ago during the registration window. I've known about Flight Rising ever since I first learned about Neon Dragon (Undel here, right?) and the site was in beta. I've been eagerly anticipating ever since. Alas, due to school, I couldn't join when the site first opened to everyone and then I missed the first registration window by a day (argh!). But thank goodness I finally managed to catch the second window and am happily settling in. I've grown particularly fond of Wildclaws and Imperials. X3

I look forward to getting to know you all (maybe make a few friends too? :3) and to watch as this site continues to grow.
I know I'm a little late with my intro, but better late then never, right? =P

Anyways, hello all, I'm Kyori and I just joined almost a week ago during the registration window. I've known about Flight Rising ever since I first learned about Neon Dragon (Undel here, right?) and the site was in beta. I've been eagerly anticipating ever since. Alas, due to school, I couldn't join when the site first opened to everyone and then I missed the first registration window by a day (argh!). But thank goodness I finally managed to catch the second window and am happily settling in. I've grown particularly fond of Wildclaws and Imperials. X3

I look forward to getting to know you all (maybe make a few friends too? :3) and to watch as this site continues to grow.
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
Welcome Kyori!

And I know how you feel! Because of my job, I missed signing up for the site! haha.

How are you enjoying Flight Rising?
Welcome Kyori!

And I know how you feel! Because of my job, I missed signing up for the site! haha.

[quote name="MaskedFolklore" date="2014-06-09 17:39:43"]Welcome Kyori! And I know how you feel! Because of my job, I missed signing up for the site! haha. How are you enjoying Flight Rising?[/quote] Plenty! The dragons have such wonderful designs and I love both the breeding and the battle system. There's so many gorgeous color/gene combinations that I couldn't help myself and purchased/adopted (but mostly purchased) quite a few despite my newbie budget. Doesn't help the familiars are just as tempting, lol. I've settled down a bit with new dragons and am focusing on saving up treasure for better stuff and for getting any dream dragons. The only thing I think this site needs to improve on is more games, more treasuring earning activities, and more incentives for PvP battles (I like how PvPs are set up, but it would be nice if we could at least gain some experience? The leaderboard-only route seems a little hollow to me =X). But seeing as we've just gotten some new features added yesterday (yay!), I feel optimistic that we'll be seeing further expansion once the whole site is completely free of server bugs and registration is permanently open. =D
MaskedFolklore wrote on 2014-06-09 17:39:43:
Welcome Kyori!

Plenty! The dragons have such wonderful designs and I love both the breeding and the battle system. There's so many gorgeous color/gene combinations that I couldn't help myself and purchased/adopted (but mostly purchased) quite a few despite my newbie budget. Doesn't help the familiars are just as tempting, lol.

I've settled down a bit with new dragons and am focusing on saving up treasure for better stuff and for getting any dream dragons.

The only thing I think this site needs to improve on is more games, more treasuring earning activities, and more incentives for PvP battles (I like how PvPs are set up, but it would be nice if we could at least gain some experience? The leaderboard-only route seems a little hollow to me =X).

But seeing as we've just gotten some new features added yesterday (yay!), I feel optimistic that we'll be seeing further expansion once the whole site is completely free of server bugs and registration is permanently open. =D
[quote name="Kyori" date="2014-06-09 17:49:45"][quote name="MaskedFolklore" date="2014-06-09 17:39:43"]Welcome Kyori! And I know how you feel! Because of my job, I missed signing up for the site! haha. How are you enjoying Flight Rising?[/quote] Plenty! The dragons have such wonderful designs and I love both the breeding and the battle system. There's so many gorgeous color/gene combinations that I couldn't help myself and purchased/adopted (but mostly purchased) quite a few despite my newbie budget. Doesn't help the familiars are just as tempting, lol. I've settled down a bit with new dragons and am focusing on saving up treasure for better stuff and for getting any dream dragons. The only thing I think this site needs to improve on is more games, more treasuring earning activities, and more incentives for PvP battles (I like how PvPs are set up, but it would be nice if we could at least gain some experience? The leaderboard-only route seems a little hollow to me =X). But seeing as we've just gotten some new features added yesterday (yay!), I feel optimistic that we'll be seeing further expansion once the whole site is completely free of server bugs and registration is permanently open. =D[/quote] That's good to hear! I know what you mean about the dragon designs! Many of the dragons are so beautiful and fascinating. Which are your favorites so far??? I know what you mean. Even the familiars are adorable! And it's beneficial since they give you some treasures each day. I admit the same. I'm hoping for the site to continue to expand and hoping they'll open registration. I have a friend who wants to join every since he saw my dragons, but he didn't make the registration. I personally also hope they make some more dragons. C8 Are you planning to breed your dragons soon???
Kyori wrote on 2014-06-09 17:49:45:
MaskedFolklore wrote on 2014-06-09 17:39:43:
Welcome Kyori!

Plenty! The dragons have such wonderful designs and I love both the breeding and the battle system. There's so many gorgeous color/gene combinations that I couldn't help myself and purchased/adopted (but mostly purchased) quite a few despite my newbie budget. Doesn't help the familiars are just as tempting, lol.

I've settled down a bit with new dragons and am focusing on saving up treasure for better stuff and for getting any dream dragons.

The only thing I think this site needs to improve on is more games, more treasuring earning activities, and more incentives for PvP battles (I like how PvPs are set up, but it would be nice if we could at least gain some experience? The leaderboard-only route seems a little hollow to me =X).

But seeing as we've just gotten some new features added yesterday (yay!), I feel optimistic that we'll be seeing further expansion once the whole site is completely free of server bugs and registration is permanently open. =D

That's good to hear!

I know what you mean about the dragon designs! Many of the dragons are so beautiful and fascinating. Which are your favorites so far???

I know what you mean. Even the familiars are adorable! And it's beneficial since they give you some treasures each day.

I admit the same. I'm hoping for the site to continue to expand and hoping they'll open registration. I have a friend who wants to join every since he saw my dragons, but he didn't make the registration. I personally also hope they make some more dragons. C8

Are you planning to breed your dragons soon???
@MaskedFolklore

I love all of them to some extent, but I have a huge soft spot for imperials and wildclaws.

I also like mirrors (my custom progenitor's a mirror), fae, tundra, and skydancers. But really, I love all dragons to some extent. And if the colors are just right, I'll take the dragon regardless of breed, lol.

As for breeding, I actually bred my progenitors on my first day. Their babies hatched a couple days ago on the site's birthday! Woo-hoo! X3
@MaskedFolklore

I love all of them to some extent, but I have a huge soft spot for imperials and wildclaws.

I also like mirrors (my custom progenitor's a mirror), fae, tundra, and skydancers. But really, I love all dragons to some extent. And if the colors are just right, I'll take the dragon regardless of breed, lol.

As for breeding, I actually bred my progenitors on my first day. Their babies hatched a couple days ago on the site's birthday! Woo-hoo! X3
@Kyori

Colors is such a huge thing for the dragons. I feel for imperials the rare ones would be the soft pinks and whites added together.

Awesome! How many eggs did you get? I breed my to Guardians, but only got one egg. I'm hopping to breed them again to get a few more eggs.
@Kyori

Colors is such a huge thing for the dragons. I feel for imperials the rare ones would be the soft pinks and whites added together.

Awesome! How many eggs did you get? I breed my to Guardians, but only got one egg. I'm hopping to breed them again to get a few more eggs.
@MaskedFolklore Three, here they are :3: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3995408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39955/3995408_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3995409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39955/3995409_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3995410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39955/3995410_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm planning on breeding some of my rarer and gened dragons as soon as they become available (and as soon as I find a good mate for some of them, eheh).
@MaskedFolklore

Three, here they are :3:

3995408_350.png

3995409_350.png

3995410_350.png

I'm planning on breeding some of my rarer and gened dragons as soon as they become available (and as soon as I find a good mate for some of them, eheh).
@Kyori
Welcome to FR. I actually didn't hear about this site until i joined World Of Umbria a few months ago. Ever since then, i have been addicted to this site! heh.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! ^_^
@Kyori
Welcome to FR. I actually didn't hear about this site until i joined World Of Umbria a few months ago. Ever since then, i have been addicted to this site! heh.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! ^_^
6NnpwYg.png
@Frankenstein

Thanks for the welcome! I definitely will. =)
@Frankenstein

Thanks for the welcome! I definitely will. =)