Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] coli shop: lv25 training & grinding
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
@giosetta yup, she'll keep her stones! just bear in mind that her training may be slightly longer than average, but she'll end up with a rally and lv25 at the end ^^

edited to add-- if it all sounds good, feel free to send her my way whenever you're ready and i'll add you to the list

@squishifishi thank you for the review!
@giosetta yup, she'll keep her stones! just bear in mind that her training may be slightly longer than average, but she'll end up with a rally and lv25 at the end ^^

edited to add-- if it all sounds good, feel free to send her my way whenever you're ready and i'll add you to the list

@squishifishi thank you for the review!
___ wafflcolishoptiny.png _______ ___
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)
> G1s for sale (new 03-28)
@waffl

Sent!
@waffl

Sent!
firetop.png
Hi there, I saw your cute sticker on a dragon I was looking at purchasing so thought I'd pop in and see what we can strike up.

My newest Guardian Amrin would like to be leveled to 25 please. She has base stats and no stones. I do have Berserker and Ambush stones if that would help. I would like to use her as a lead to help level up others and maybe some grinding.

I saw you were in need of familiars and have any or all of these to offer:

moordwelling trunker, tufted leaf beetle. fallbrush fraud, scarlet serpenta, barred skira, bluetail skira, lurefish, armored duskflapper, prancing capricat, inquisitive shroud, creeping tendril, harvest hardshell, paddy fowl, raptorik herder, rabid grinfin, fairy octopus, longneck lampooner, mossy beetleboar, autumn sphinx

May I also ask how often you see Fear Frogs and Terror Toads when grinding the new Forbidden Portal? I might be interested in shooting for those if/when you had time and if you think they are worth chasing.

If you need any more info, let me know =]

Thank you!
Hi there, I saw your cute sticker on a dragon I was looking at purchasing so thought I'd pop in and see what we can strike up.

My newest Guardian Amrin would like to be leveled to 25 please. She has base stats and no stones. I do have Berserker and Ambush stones if that would help. I would like to use her as a lead to help level up others and maybe some grinding.

I saw you were in need of familiars and have any or all of these to offer:

moordwelling trunker, tufted leaf beetle. fallbrush fraud, scarlet serpenta, barred skira, bluetail skira, lurefish, armored duskflapper, prancing capricat, inquisitive shroud, creeping tendril, harvest hardshell, paddy fowl, raptorik herder, rabid grinfin, fairy octopus, longneck lampooner, mossy beetleboar, autumn sphinx

May I also ask how often you see Fear Frogs and Terror Toads when grinding the new Forbidden Portal? I might be interested in shooting for those if/when you had time and if you think they are worth chasing.

If you need any more info, let me know =]

Thank you!
You can't heal if you don't feel ♥
@washte hello hello! i am beyond ecstatic that the stickers work ^^

i would absolutely love to train amrin, no stones needed though! my training process looks a little bit more like drag-them-through-the-mud-for-xp, lol. feel free to send her over as soon as you'd like!

if you're interested in paying with some familiars, i'd love to take the fallbrush fraud, prancing capricat (i'd throw in a rally or something to even it out), or inquisitive shroud.

and i'm going to be honest with you-- i haven't been in the FP quite long enough. boss drop rates are pretty extreme; even in the mire, where i spend most of my time, i've only ever gotten one boss drop out of about two hundred boss battles fought (though my goal isn't quite to grind the mire, to be fair).

but i'd absolutely be interested in grinding there if you want though! i'm also open to setting up some kind of reduced-rate order if you only want certain drops as well, for example only the boss fams and battle items or something.

thanks for dropping by <3
@washte hello hello! i am beyond ecstatic that the stickers work ^^

i would absolutely love to train amrin, no stones needed though! my training process looks a little bit more like drag-them-through-the-mud-for-xp, lol. feel free to send her over as soon as you'd like!

if you're interested in paying with some familiars, i'd love to take the fallbrush fraud, prancing capricat (i'd throw in a rally or something to even it out), or inquisitive shroud.

and i'm going to be honest with you-- i haven't been in the FP quite long enough. boss drop rates are pretty extreme; even in the mire, where i spend most of my time, i've only ever gotten one boss drop out of about two hundred boss battles fought (though my goal isn't quite to grind the mire, to be fair).

but i'd absolutely be interested in grinding there if you want though! i'm also open to setting up some kind of reduced-rate order if you only want certain drops as well, for example only the boss fams and battle items or something.

thanks for dropping by <3
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)
@waffl - Crossroads trade set up with the 3 familiars you are interested a well. I love familiars and really try to match with similar colors.

I would love to chat more about grinding in FP - Could prove interesting for the both of us lol I'd be up for normal & special drops - but happy to share the bounty.

Happy training =]
@waffl - Crossroads trade set up with the 3 familiars you are interested a well. I love familiars and really try to match with similar colors.

I would love to chat more about grinding in FP - Could prove interesting for the both of us lol I'd be up for normal & special drops - but happy to share the bounty.

Happy training =]
You can't heal if you don't feel ♥
@washte

;-; thank you so much! i'm a familiar-aholic only in the sense that i want the shiniest and fluffiest ones...

let me know if you'd like some stones with amrin when i send her back! the familiars you sent are worth quite a bit more than what i charge ^^

about grinding FP: i'd love to, if only to flesh out the spreadsheets i keep for the coliseum, though i'd be tempted to steal a couple of familiars i don't already have lol. i'm open to setting that up as a recurring order or something!
@washte

;-; thank you so much! i'm a familiar-aholic only in the sense that i want the shiniest and fluffiest ones...

let me know if you'd like some stones with amrin when i send her back! the familiars you sent are worth quite a bit more than what i charge ^^

about grinding FP: i'd love to, if only to flesh out the spreadsheets i keep for the coliseum, though i'd be tempted to steal a couple of familiars i don't already have lol. i'm open to setting that up as a recurring order or something!
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)
@waffl hello, do you have some spare time to level up a dragon? ive a dragon id like levled from lv 10 to 25
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56908549 that boy, has an eli already, you can do whatever is the easiest for you with the stats cuz i'm gonna slap a tincture on him afterwards anyway.
@waffl hello, do you have some spare time to level up a dragon? ive a dragon id like levled from lv 10 to 25
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56908549 that boy, has an eli already, you can do whatever is the easiest for you with the stats cuz i'm gonna slap a tincture on him afterwards anyway.
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@zackfoster i absolutely do! send him over when you're ready and i'll get started asap.
@zackfoster i absolutely do! send him over when you're ready and i'll get started asap.
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)
@waffl okay thank you, if i got it right pricing should be 5 + 60 + 125? (in gems)
@waffl okay thank you, if i got it right pricing should be 5 + 60 + 125? (in gems)
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@zackfoster yup, that's right! i can take payment after the fact ^^
@zackfoster yup, that's right! i can take payment after the fact ^^
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)