Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Snack Bar - Banana Milk Coatls!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 202 203
@Dulta
Oh hello! Welcome to the site! Hatchery is basically a forum shop/sales thread, that usually have a theme, like food or horror, that sorta thing. This is my lil' nook where i show what dragon pairs I have and advertise hatchlings I have for sale. Pinglist are for when people want to get notified when a certain pair makes babies and they wanna buy 'em.

Sorry for rambling, I'm not very good at explaining(or anything really). I hope this was helpful. ;; Also I do suggest the help forums. People are very friendly on this site and ready to help!
@Dulta
Oh hello! Welcome to the site! Hatchery is basically a forum shop/sales thread, that usually have a theme, like food or horror, that sorta thing. This is my lil' nook where i show what dragon pairs I have and advertise hatchlings I have for sale. Pinglist are for when people want to get notified when a certain pair makes babies and they wanna buy 'em.

Sorry for rambling, I'm not very good at explaining(or anything really). I hope this was helpful. ;; Also I do suggest the help forums. People are very friendly on this site and ready to help!
AuRxLrU.gifpWkN6gU.gifDWISX6z.gifaLUT1FT.gifje2411W.gif
@Alysanne

Sadly Benjamin here is taken. Would you like any of the other ones?
@Alysanne

Sadly Benjamin here is taken. Would you like any of the other ones?
[quote name="BlueMoonBear" date="2020-08-24 09:09:31" ] @Dulta Oh hello! Welcome to the site! Hatchery is basically a forum shop/sales thread, that usually have a theme, like food or horror, that sorta thing. This is my lil' nook where i show what dragon pairs I have and advertise hatchlings I have for sale. Pinglist are for when people want to get notified when a certain pair makes babies and they wanna buy 'em. Sorry for rambling, I'm not very good at explaining(or anything really). I hope this was helpful. ;; Also I do suggest the help forums. People are very friendly on this site and ready to help! [/quote] And the price above that breeding is the price of each hatchling you get from them?
BlueMoonBear wrote on 2020-08-24 09:09:31:
@Dulta

And the price above that breeding is the price of each hatchling you get from them?
Veo99mO.gif n9kTc9u.pngempty_50.png
@Drizzlesong

Aw thank you! I added you to the general pinglist. c:
@Drizzlesong

Aw thank you! I added you to the general pinglist. c:
@Dulta

Yes, that's right! That's how i organize my pairs by their price.
@Dulta

Yes, that's right! That's how i organize my pairs by their price.
Ok ty, you have really beautiful dragons ^^
Ok ty, you have really beautiful dragons ^^
@Dulta

Aaw thank you! c: If you need any help or have questions, feel free to shoot me a dm. I'll try to help as best as I can. ^^
@Dulta

Aaw thank you! c: If you need any help or have questions, feel free to shoot me a dm. I'll try to help as best as I can. ^^
oki ^^
oki ^^
@BlueMoonBear i am also interested in Bow!
@BlueMoonBear i am also interested in Bow!
@BlueMoonBear

Am I too late ;3;
@BlueMoonBear

Am I too late ;3;
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 202 203