Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Impossible Dream
1 2 3 4
Okay folks. I want to know your wildest, most improbable dream. Something you fantasize about, but it's completely unrealistic and unlikely, if not totally impossible.

Some random examples to help you out:
  • Winning the lottery
  • Marrying Harry Styles
  • Becoming the #1 viewed streamer on Twitch
  • Having a pet tiger
  • Pitching for the Cubs
  • Inventing the world's first time travel machine
  • Discovering a new species of snail

My personal dream would be buying shares for a small amount of money (e.g fifty dollars), and it turning out that it was the best possible time to invest and I end up with like a million dollars or something. Think investing-in-Amazon-just-prior-to-coronavirus kind of thing. My entire family thinks I'm amazing and I go down in history as a Wall Street legend.

What's your impossible dream?

Okay folks. I want to know your wildest, most improbable dream. Something you fantasize about, but it's completely unrealistic and unlikely, if not totally impossible.

Some random examples to help you out:
  • Winning the lottery
  • Marrying Harry Styles
  • Becoming the #1 viewed streamer on Twitch
  • Having a pet tiger
  • Pitching for the Cubs
  • Inventing the world's first time travel machine
  • Discovering a new species of snail

My personal dream would be buying shares for a small amount of money (e.g fifty dollars), and it turning out that it was the best possible time to invest and I end up with like a million dollars or something. Think investing-in-Amazon-just-prior-to-coronavirus kind of thing. My entire family thinks I'm amazing and I go down in history as a Wall Street legend.

What's your impossible dream?

mIooUy9.png
Dimensional travel (please)
Owning a old brick warehouse by the ocean refurbished into a house with the lower floor being a cafe.
Private airplane
Actually finishing the stories I'm making for my characters
One can only dream >~<
Edit: I also want to be taller
Get good enough at art
Dimensional travel (please)
Owning a old brick warehouse by the ocean refurbished into a house with the lower floor being a cafe.
Private airplane
Actually finishing the stories I'm making for my characters
One can only dream >~<
Edit: I also want to be taller
Get good enough at art
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Ascending to become an eldritch abomination and finally being able to break out of this limiting mortal form.

I just want a cult dedicated to me dammit :(
Ascending to become an eldritch abomination and finally being able to break out of this limiting mortal form.

I just want a cult dedicated to me dammit :(
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Discovering alien life, having a pet shoebill, getting a piano or harpsichord (they're expensive and take up a lot of space), having an endless supply of butterscotch, actually finishing one of the 500 drawings I've started, finding a cure to my cat allergy.
Discovering alien life, having a pet shoebill, getting a piano or harpsichord (they're expensive and take up a lot of space), having an endless supply of butterscotch, actually finishing one of the 500 drawings I've started, finding a cure to my cat allergy.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
Being a part of the Templar during their prime, whilst still maintaining modern medicine and hygiene standards. Especially not plausible even if I could travel through time because sexism.

Living in a cottage and baking sweets and delicious meals, even though the only things I know how to cook use the microwave and I'm too much of a procrastinator to manage to cook anything.

Being famous and rich, something that most everyone wants. Nope, not even close to reality.

To not have autism and be act normal for once. Hhhhh pretty obvious why it wouldn't work
Being a part of the Templar during their prime, whilst still maintaining modern medicine and hygiene standards. Especially not plausible even if I could travel through time because sexism.

Living in a cottage and baking sweets and delicious meals, even though the only things I know how to cook use the microwave and I'm too much of a procrastinator to manage to cook anything.

Being famous and rich, something that most everyone wants. Nope, not even close to reality.

To not have autism and be act normal for once. Hhhhh pretty obvious why it wouldn't work

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
i drew this yesterday and i feel like it's relevant to what i want here [img]https://i.imgur.com/VXzf8KE.png?1.png[/img] i just. want to not have to spend most of my life in school, studying material in a boring, repetitive fashion, and then work in a job that i probably wont love until i get old and die/finally retire when i'm too old to do anything anyway. i just want to live a life of adventure and fantasy, with magic and dragons and uninhabited lands, anything but being stuck in this cycle of stress and work and eventual death. :/ i also want wings. like a big pair of feathered wings so i can fly. that works too.
i drew this yesterday and i feel like it's relevant to what i want here
VXzf8KE.png?1.png

i just. want to not have to spend most of my life in school, studying material in a boring, repetitive fashion, and then work in a job that i probably wont love until i get old and die/finally retire when i'm too old to do anything anyway. i just want to live a life of adventure and fantasy, with magic and dragons and uninhabited lands, anything but being stuck in this cycle of stress and work and eventual death. :/

i also want wings. like a big pair of feathered wings so i can fly. that works too.
9CxYF0H.png
-Being able to find out the purpose of humanity and why everything exists.
-Being the first to find a new species of animal/specimen.
-Letting a full-dive virtual reality system like Sword Art Online exist. (Without the life threatening helmet that emits electricity into the brain? Is that what it's called-)
-Owning a pet cockatiel. My family is pretty strict with pets. TwT
-Being able to find out the purpose of humanity and why everything exists.
-Being the first to find a new species of animal/specimen.
-Letting a full-dive virtual reality system like Sword Art Online exist. (Without the life threatening helmet that emits electricity into the brain? Is that what it's called-)
-Owning a pet cockatiel. My family is pretty strict with pets. TwT
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
  • Becoming a therapist. Deep down I know I most likely won't become one because I'm not the greatest at school so my grades might stop me from being able to go to college
  • Actually being able to draw my ocs and being happy with it. All I can just about draw is heads so that sucks
  • Starting a Youtube channel where I do song covers. I'm way too self conscious to sing when there's someone in the house as well as the fact I can't draw art to go with what song I could be making a cover of...
  • Becoming a therapist. Deep down I know I most likely won't become one because I'm not the greatest at school so my grades might stop me from being able to go to college
  • Actually being able to draw my ocs and being happy with it. All I can just about draw is heads so that sucks
  • Starting a Youtube channel where I do song covers. I'm way too self conscious to sing when there's someone in the house as well as the fact I can't draw art to go with what song I could be making a cover of...
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
[quote name="Kairo" date="2020-08-24 07:41:35" ] i drew this yesterday and i feel like it's relevant to what i want here [img]https://i.imgur.com/VXzf8KE.png?1.png[/img] i just. want to not have to spend most of my life in school, studying material in a boring, repetitive fashion, and then work in a job that i probably wont love until i get old and die/finally retire when i'm too old to do anything anyway. i just want to live a life of adventure and fantasy, with magic and dragons and uninhabited lands, anything but being stuck in this cycle of stress and work and eventual death. :/ i also want wings. like a big pair of feathered wings so i can fly. that works too. [/quote] I mean. Totally this Or maybe I would be King Gidorah (three headed dragon)
Kairo wrote on 2020-08-24 07:41:35:
i drew this yesterday and i feel like it's relevant to what i want here
VXzf8KE.png?1.png

i just. want to not have to spend most of my life in school, studying material in a boring, repetitive fashion, and then work in a job that i probably wont love until i get old and die/finally retire when i'm too old to do anything anyway. i just want to live a life of adventure and fantasy, with magic and dragons and uninhabited lands, anything but being stuck in this cycle of stress and work and eventual death. :/

i also want wings. like a big pair of feathered wings so i can fly. that works too.
I mean. Totally this
Or maybe I would be King Gidorah (three headed dragon)
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I want to live in the Pokemon world. A lot of people say "I want Pokemon to be real in this world!" But have you seen realistic takes on Pokemon? NO THANK

Please I just want to become an overpowered 10-yr old who strikes it rich from battling and can just whizz past the trainers school without a second thought about my own education. Also Pokemon seem to be better friends than people anyways so
I want to live in the Pokemon world. A lot of people say "I want Pokemon to be real in this world!" But have you seen realistic takes on Pokemon? NO THANK

Please I just want to become an overpowered 10-yr old who strikes it rich from battling and can just whizz past the trainers school without a second thought about my own education. Also Pokemon seem to be better friends than people anyways so
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 3 4