Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey ALL
Hey all,

So my name is Rane. I have chosen Nature as my path. I have information about myself on my clan information. If you want to know anything else about me, please ask away. I love making new friends and hopeful mating partners for my dragons. Thanks alot and I am so excited to be apart of this game.
Hey all,

So my name is Rane. I have chosen Nature as my path. I have information about myself on my clan information. If you want to know anything else about me, please ask away. I love making new friends and hopeful mating partners for my dragons. Thanks alot and I am so excited to be apart of this game.
OgfyUtM.png
[quote name="bloodmoons" date="2014-06-09 17:49:33"]Hey all, So my name is Rane. I have chosen Nature as my path. I have information about myself on my clan information. If you want to know anything else about me, please ask away. I love making new friends and hopeful mating partners for my dragons. Thanks alot and I am so excited to be apart of this game.[/quote] Welcome Bloodmoons! C8 How are you enjoying flight rising so far?
bloodmoons wrote on 2014-06-09 17:49:33:
Hey all,

Welcome Bloodmoons! C8

How are you enjoying flight rising so far?
[quote name="MaskedFolklore" date="2014-06-09 18:03:28"] Welcome Bloodmoons! C8 How are you enjoying flight rising so far?[/quote] I am loving it honestly. My friend showed me her stuff and I was beyond hooked. I know I don't have much on here yet, but I am really starting to grow and get really excited.
MaskedFolklore wrote on 2014-06-09 18:03:28:

Welcome Bloodmoons! C8

How are you enjoying flight rising so far?

I am loving it honestly. My friend showed me her stuff and I was beyond hooked. I know I don't have much on here yet, but I am really starting to grow and get really excited.
OgfyUtM.png
@bloodmoons

Nice! Do have a favorite dragon yet?

And don't worry, as time goes buy. You'll be getting the treasures, gems, items and dragons in no time. C8
@bloodmoons

Nice! Do have a favorite dragon yet?

And don't worry, as time goes buy. You'll be getting the treasures, gems, items and dragons in no time. C8
@MaskedFolkLore
I do have a favorite. Well I have two top favorites really. Imperial and Spirals are my main squeezes.
@MaskedFolkLore
I do have a favorite. Well I have two top favorites really. Imperial and Spirals are my main squeezes.
OgfyUtM.png
@bloodmoons
Mine are the Guardians and Ridgeback. But I have a soft spot for the Imperial and Spirals too. C8.

Do you have a favorite trait yet? Mine is the gembound.
@bloodmoons
Mine are the Guardians and Ridgeback. But I have a soft spot for the Imperial and Spirals too. C8.

Do you have a favorite trait yet? Mine is the gembound.
@MaskedFolkLore
I do. My personal favorite gene has to be Circuit. It's just beautiful with the right color choices.
@MaskedFolkLore
I do. My personal favorite gene has to be Circuit. It's just beautiful with the right color choices.
OgfyUtM.png