Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Flameforger's OOF Raffle!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61
@Wylin You sent me 4 level 7s at the same price as the level 6, just as a heads up - gonna send em back to you so you can get the right amount of monies for em ^^

EDIT: Nvm looks like they already got cancelled xD
@Wylin You sent me 4 level 7s at the same price as the level 6, just as a heads up - gonna send em back to you so you can get the right amount of monies for em ^^

EDIT: Nvm looks like they already got cancelled xD
m59NfS2.png
@LilyAviarn Just realized that myself; thank you!^^
@LilyAviarn Just realized that myself; thank you!^^
@Sekoiya Ah those were sent to me yesterday (over 24 hours ago actually) and were logged when I received them. This is the entry on the Master Spreadsheet for Thursday, August 20 when I received the first 8: [img]https://puu.sh/GklVi/a32ec2b910.png[/img] This is your entry on the Master Spreadsheet Weekly Totals confirming that we have received a total of 10 dragons from you (8 from yesterday and 2 from today): [img]https://puu.sh/GklV7/9b8571b13e.png[/img] I hope this helps!
@Sekoiya Ah those were sent to me yesterday (over 24 hours ago actually) and were logged when I received them.

This is the entry on the Master Spreadsheet for Thursday, August 20 when I received the first 8:
a32ec2b910.png

This is your entry on the Master Spreadsheet Weekly Totals confirming that we have received a total of 10 dragons from you (8 from yesterday and 2 from today):
9b8571b13e.png

I hope this helps!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess
It certainly did! Thank you so much for the assistance!
@Duchess
It certainly did! Thank you so much for the assistance!
@Duchess I'm sorry to bother, but I noticed another Username typo: it looks like @Meowfred is the correct entry? [img]https://gyazo.com/f895c180fb51cfcfdf7999d059a8369d.png[/img]
@Duchess

I'm sorry to bother, but I noticed another Username typo:
it looks like @Meowfred is the correct entry?

f895c180fb51cfcfdf7999d059a8369d.png
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Fallenarrow Sending you 20 lvl. 7 dragons! 8 have breed bonus and 12 have gene bonus.
@Fallenarrow Sending you 20 lvl. 7 dragons! 8 have breed bonus and 12 have gene bonus.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigerrising send away and thanks for the support :)
@tigerrising send away and thanks for the support :)
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Tinytalkingtina Sending you 2 lvl. 7 dragons! Both have breed bonus.
@Tinytalkingtina Sending you 2 lvl. 7 dragons! Both have breed bonus.
Na5WGHa.png
@HowDoilnternet It's that time again! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] I've got 132 level 5s, 9 with breed bonus, 6 with gene bonus ready to go to Mather!
@HowDoilnternet
It's that time again!
I've got 132 level 5s, 9 with breed bonus, 6 with gene bonus ready to go to Mather!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@cloudydawn woo hoo! Thanks for the heads up, I'm ready >=)

I can actually take more than 10 at a time now too!
@cloudydawn woo hoo! Thanks for the heads up, I'm ready >=)

I can actually take more than 10 at a time now too!
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61