Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || SHUT DOWN ||
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52
@Llaabbam Sending :)
@Llaabbam Sending :)
shadowshieldl.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 94991002.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
Hi Could i adopte this lovely gal please?
Hi Could i adopte this lovely gal please?
uyrco.gif PLaceholder till i got an idea 5HxCf.gif
Hi! Would it be possible to be put on the pinglist for both the spiral pairs and also the Skydancer pair of Aixa and Ancient? Thank you very much!
Hi! Would it be possible to be put on the pinglist for both the spiral pairs and also the Skydancer pair of Aixa and Ancient? Thank you very much!
2Y58RA4.png
Sorry for the late reply guys!

@RequiemStorm Aah, he's really pretty! I'd love to take him, send him over whenever works for you :)
@Thaly Yep, she's still available! Sending her now. And I'll take those lovely babies out of your hands, send them whenever (also that coatl is gorgeous! I'm gonna have to snag her for myself haha) :) Also sure, I'll add you - just a quick question, would you like to be on the general pinglist including or excluding rescues?
@FrRat Of course ^^ I'll send her over now
@Drayna Sure, I'll add you now ^^

NOTE: If you're rehoming a rescue it'll be sent to you from my friend as she's kindly agreed to hold them for me - thank you <3
Sorry for the late reply guys!

@RequiemStorm Aah, he's really pretty! I'd love to take him, send him over whenever works for you :)
@Thaly Yep, she's still available! Sending her now. And I'll take those lovely babies out of your hands, send them whenever (also that coatl is gorgeous! I'm gonna have to snag her for myself haha) :) Also sure, I'll add you - just a quick question, would you like to be on the general pinglist including or excluding rescues?
@FrRat Of course ^^ I'll send her over now
@Drayna Sure, I'll add you now ^^

NOTE: If you're rehoming a rescue it'll be sent to you from my friend as she's kindly agreed to hold them for me - thank you <3
Thank you :)
Yeah, just go ahead and take them.
I'd like to have rescues included :)
Thank you :)
Yeah, just go ahead and take them.
I'd like to have rescues included :)
shadowshieldl.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 94991002.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
apologies for asking for another so quickly, im just aready in love with this place and its dragons!! if its possible could i maybe have this beautiful bean? https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629332/62933129_350.png
apologies for asking for another so quickly, im just aready in love with this place and its dragons!! if its possible could i maybe have this beautiful bean? https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629332/62933129_350.png
@menarepretty Oh, don't worry about it, everyone's welcome back at any and all times - the more rehomed dragons the better ^^ And also thank you so much <3 Yep, I'll send her over right away (you'll receive her from my friend)
@menarepretty Oh, don't worry about it, everyone's welcome back at any and all times - the more rehomed dragons the better ^^ And also thank you so much <3 Yep, I'll send her over right away (you'll receive her from my friend)
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Added 4 more pairs because I can't stop collecting them-
Added 4 more pairs because I can't stop collecting them-
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52