Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {2020} Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@MawkishMuse

Yes but don't worry about the wishlist, I'm already grateful for what you could give me <3 And thanks for the info and advise! OwO
@MawkishMuse

Yes but don't worry about the wishlist, I'm already grateful for what you could give me <3 And thanks for the info and advise! OwO
@MawkishMuse
Hey there, my friend told me you gave away items and things to newbies. That's very generous of you to help ^^ My goal right now in the game is to dress my coatls (yes I'm crazy over coatls) for lore and because I love my babies. If you want to help with anything my wishlist is here (https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63098795, Aether's bio) but please don't feel forced to give anything or guilty if you don't have! It's already enough the thought of helping me ^^ Thanks again! <3
@MawkishMuse
Hey there, my friend told me you gave away items and things to newbies. That's very generous of you to help ^^ My goal right now in the game is to dress my coatls (yes I'm crazy over coatls) for lore and because I love my babies. If you want to help with anything my wishlist is here (https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63098795, Aether's bio) but please don't feel forced to give anything or guilty if you don't have! It's already enough the thought of helping me ^^ Thanks again! <3
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Blackros3 Hi! ^^ I love Coatls too, and I think you have some really great ones in your lair ;w; I took a look at your wishlist and I do have one item you're looking for! I'll send it over in a minute! And you and your friend are both welcome. The Flight Rising community was nice to me beyond words when I joined, so I made this thread as a way to give back. I want to make sure newbies have the same warm welcome I did [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (Just curious- Are you collecting Gold Ore for Gilded Chest trades? It's surprisingly not a very good deal, although not many people know that XD If you're not, then that's fine! Just wanted to check ^^)
@Blackros3

Hi! ^^ I love Coatls too, and I think you have some really great ones in your lair ;w; I took a look at your wishlist and I do have one item you're looking for! I'll send it over in a minute!

And you and your friend are both welcome. The Flight Rising community was nice to me beyond words when I joined, so I made this thread as a way to give back. I want to make sure newbies have the same warm welcome I did

(Just curious- Are you collecting Gold Ore for Gilded Chest trades? It's surprisingly not a very good deal, although not many people know that XD If you're not, then that's fine! Just wanted to check ^^)
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse
Thanks for everything and especially the warm welcome! I really appreciate it and it's heartwarming <3 It's very wholesome what you are doing! Keep going! ^^

(and yes, I am doing that Xd but why not? You can answer me in pm if you wish ^^)
@MawkishMuse
Thanks for everything and especially the warm welcome! I really appreciate it and it's heartwarming <3 It's very wholesome what you are doing! Keep going! ^^

(and yes, I am doing that Xd but why not? You can answer me in pm if you wish ^^)
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@MawkishMuse Hi Mark! I joined at the beginning of July, so would it be possible to get the Woodland Path Vista? I have never seen it before, and I really like green, nature-y things! [item = vista: woodland path]
@MawkishMuse

Hi Mark! I joined at the beginning of July, so would it be possible to get the Woodland Path Vista? I have never seen it before, and I really like green, nature-y things!

Vista: Woodland Path
H0nEPtN.gif tRvB8Xn.png
1YB0OjO.png
J7D1quC.png
My Wishlist!
futYkXZ.png
@Raelienn

Hey, it's great to have you here! ^^ I'll send your vista right over!
@Raelienn

Hey, it's great to have you here! ^^ I'll send your vista right over!

@MawkishMuse
Hi!
I would love the conjurers hat vista, dainty wave hopper coatl skin!
Thank you for doing this!
@MawkishMuse
Hi!
hi
@MawkishMuse
Hi!
@MawkishMuse
Hi!
hi
@StarlightSphinx

Hi! Both of your items are headed your way ^^ You're very welcome!
@StarlightSphinx

Hi! Both of your items are headed your way ^^ You're very welcome!

@MawkishMuse
Could I get bogsneak resplendent shroud and vista boreal woods II? Thank you so much for the help!
@MawkishMuse
Could I get bogsneak resplendent shroud and vista boreal woods II? Thank you so much for the help!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35