Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Happy 1st Anniversary Flight Rising!
Hooray! One whole year of flight rising!
Hooray! One whole year of flight rising!
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
Happy bday!
But, how do i get the cake? My friend got it and i didn't :/
Happy bday!
But, how do i get the cake? My friend got it and i didn't :/
" If there are no dogs and cats in Heaven, when i die i want to go where they went."
I didn't see this post until I realized there was cake in my hoard XD I kinda freaked out a bit~

Thank you so much for the gifts! Happy anniversary!!
I didn't see this post until I realized there was cake in my hoard XD I kinda freaked out a bit~

Thank you so much for the gifts! Happy anniversary!!
No cake for me i guess ;~; XD
No cake for me i guess ;~; XD
" If there are no dogs and cats in Heaven, when i die i want to go where they went."
Happy birthday Flight Rising!!!
Happy birthday Flight Rising!!!
LOL I checked out Tomo's Trivia and it's hilarious X'D great job with the scripting!
LOL I checked out Tomo's Trivia and it's hilarious X'D great job with the scripting!
Happy Birthday Flight Rising! :D
Happy Birthday Flight Rising! :D
m59NfS2.png
I love Tomo! She and Scribbles are hilarious. :)
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but folks working on that might want to check the text - there are a lot of typos, like "its" and "it's" mix-ups, and "Tolderant" instead of "Tolerant."
...Unless, of course, Scribbles is also still working on learning those things! ^^
I love Tomo! She and Scribbles are hilarious. :)
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but folks working on that might want to check the text - there are a lot of typos, like "its" and "it's" mix-ups, and "Tolderant" instead of "Tolerant."
...Unless, of course, Scribbles is also still working on learning those things! ^^
I just picked up Current and previewed my entire lair and I gotta tell ya, I love it. There're so many dragons in my lair I want to put it on, haha. Great job!
I just picked up Current and previewed my entire lair and I gotta tell ya, I love it. There're so many dragons in my lair I want to put it on, haha. Great job!
It feels so nice to be part of the 1st Anniversary to such a lovely game, here's to many more lovely years of Dargons!..^^ *raises goblet*

Also, did I read correctly that those new Familiars are Gathering exclusives for Hunting at level 20+ or am I misunderstanding..? The way it was worded confused me a little if anyone else know what I mean..@_@
It feels so nice to be part of the 1st Anniversary to such a lovely game, here's to many more lovely years of Dargons!..^^ *raises goblet*

Also, did I read correctly that those new Familiars are Gathering exclusives for Hunting at level 20+ or am I misunderstanding..? The way it was worded confused me a little if anyone else know what I mean..@_@