Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | looking for friends ♥
hi! i'm @qthorse1's younger sister. i'm new here and she's helping me out but it'd really be amazing if anyone maybe wanted to be friends? she says its really fun here so i'm excited! have a good day everyone ~
hi! i'm @qthorse1's younger sister. i'm new here and she's helping me out but it'd really be amazing if anyone maybe wanted to be friends? she says its really fun here so i'm excited! have a good day everyone ~
welcome sis ♥♥ i don't know if i should be offended by your statement or proud...

edit: sending over a care package later kk
welcome sis ♥♥ i don't know if i should be offended by your statement or proud...

edit: sending over a care package later kk
Welcome to the group!
Welcome to the group!
Welcome to flight rising alliani ill be friends with you if you want?
Welcome to flight rising alliani ill be friends with you if you want?
Zimmyy | He/Him | Dappervolk: @ ZIMMY (#46074)
CPMK3ES.gif Qh93FkX.gif9mjyPzr.pngumLF6oK.gifgfCdYdH.gif
Credit to Dovalore & DogiCrimson
@alliani Welcome to Arcane and Flight Rising! Everyone I have interacted with in the two weeks since I joined has been really friendly, so I'm sure you will meet some lovely people. Look around and let us know if you have trouble finding things. It took me hours of reading the forums before I started figuring out where to find all the useful info.
@alliani Welcome to Arcane and Flight Rising! Everyone I have interacted with in the two weeks since I joined has been really friendly, so I'm sure you will meet some lovely people. Look around and let us know if you have trouble finding things. It took me hours of reading the forums before I started figuring out where to find all the useful info.
JXVUomh.png--tKwaOn3.png
Yeah! ill friend ya!
Yeah! ill friend ya!
Welcome to flight rising! if you ever need any help, feel free to ping me! i love making new friends ^^
Welcome to flight rising! if you ever need any help, feel free to ping me! i love making new friends ^^
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
@alliani Welcome! I'd love to be friends :D If you need any help, the community here is really great!
@alliani Welcome! I'd love to be friends :D If you need any help, the community here is really great!
light_small.png
shadowmidsmall.png
+2 hrs FR Time
@alliani Welcome! I’ve been on a big hiatus, now finally back and let me tell you I missed this so much! You’ll have a lot of fun here and meet such amazing people. I have a few dragons I was giving away because it was a really old breeding project that I don’t even remember what I was doing lol, so let me know if you ever want a couple! I always have some laying around somewhere!
@alliani Welcome! I’ve been on a big hiatus, now finally back and let me tell you I missed this so much! You’ll have a lot of fun here and meet such amazing people. I have a few dragons I was giving away because it was a really old breeding project that I don’t even remember what I was doing lol, so let me know if you ever want a couple! I always have some laying around somewhere!
MUYNhfy.png
10Weczj.png
Pgv53XB.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png