Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shaded Bust Shop [slots full/pinglist]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52
@Kitto [img]https://imgur.com/tGqWNvg.png[/img] Here he is again! Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
@Kitto

tGqWNvg.png
Here he is again! Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@0live yeSSSSSSSSS THE GOOD TEETH :3 Thank you so much!!!
@0live yeSSSSSSSSS THE GOOD TEETH :3 Thank you so much!!!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

You're welcome!
@Kitto

You're welcome!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@Vetycin [img]https://imgur.com/uvJ1cq7.png[/img] All finished! Let me know if anything needs to be changed/added.
@Vetycin

uvJ1cq7.png
All finished! Let me know if anything needs to be changed/added.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
OMG!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! You got his expression and EVERYTHING down perfectly! Thank you so much this is so beautiful!
OMG!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! You got his expression and EVERYTHING down perfectly! Thank you so much this is so beautiful!
ll3VInM.jpg
@/Vetycin

Happy to hear it, you're welcome!

Edit: sorry for the double ping, I accidentally posted twice, oop-
@/Vetycin

Happy to hear it, you're welcome!

Edit: sorry for the double ping, I accidentally posted twice, oop-
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@Ayashi [img]https://imgur.com/Rk2pjFu.png[/img] Here she is! Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
@Ayashi

Rk2pjFu.png
Here she is! Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
Thanks so much 0live, she looks great <3
Thanks so much 0live, she looks great <3
@Ayashi

You're welcome!
@Ayashi

You're welcome!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@neonpine, @NotAHawk, @Zhar, @PsychoKiller, @Naegiri, @ravenistic, @SoullessWendigo, @Holographic, @Akibun, @paesaggio, @Luunai, @ReadingHell, @SarcasticHawke, @DivineVixen, @GreenAtlas, @Ethulai, @Coyotiiugly, @Peanutbuttergay, @Skor, @Kitto, @Wolfkai, @godqueen, @tokkungi, @Hahoe, @Cricklette, @SimFeetUnder, @guqinsye, @Yewwily, @Suntouched, @Dalilah, @Scorporius, @MythicalViper, @QueenAlais, @KayOkay24, @mystiki, @Vetycin, @Mip, @transluxray, @SilverBelle, @BeingOfSalt, @Drown, @Ayashi, @Swissy, @skimskittaa, @Impossiblehotdog, @KrazKitCat, @friendlycoffee, @LunaWard, @meh1129, @TuxTheStrayCat, @Wolfdance, @Pouchipouchi, @moiseaux, @Spark, @Amayai

Updated the first page a bit, so please take a look at that!

Only 3 slots open, first come first serve. Sorry about that, I know it's not a lot. I also bumped up the price to 300g, let me know if that still sounds fair to y'all. I'm open to suggestions, I have no idea what I'm doing lol.
@neonpine, @NotAHawk, @Zhar, @PsychoKiller, @Naegiri, @ravenistic, @SoullessWendigo, @Holographic, @Akibun, @paesaggio, @Luunai, @ReadingHell, @SarcasticHawke, @DivineVixen, @GreenAtlas, @Ethulai, @Coyotiiugly, @Peanutbuttergay, @Skor, @Kitto, @Wolfkai, @godqueen, @tokkungi, @Hahoe, @Cricklette, @SimFeetUnder, @guqinsye, @Yewwily, @Suntouched, @Dalilah, @Scorporius, @MythicalViper, @QueenAlais, @KayOkay24, @mystiki, @Vetycin, @Mip, @transluxray, @SilverBelle, @BeingOfSalt, @Drown, @Ayashi, @Swissy, @skimskittaa, @Impossiblehotdog, @KrazKitCat, @friendlycoffee, @LunaWard, @meh1129, @TuxTheStrayCat, @Wolfdance, @Pouchipouchi, @moiseaux, @Spark, @Amayai

Updated the first page a bit, so please take a look at that!

Only 3 slots open, first come first serve. Sorry about that, I know it's not a lot. I also bumped up the price to 300g, let me know if that still sounds fair to y'all. I'm open to suggestions, I have no idea what I'm doing lol.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52