Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | just changed my un
1 2 3
Dear fellow lightning members.. why was this not taken ? Not that I complain ... but still surprised
Dear fellow lightning members.. why was this not taken ? Not that I complain ... but still surprised
I'm not surprised, since most people in lightning wouldn't name themselves after the thing they most fear lmao
I'm not surprised, since most people in lightning wouldn't name themselves after the thing they most fear lmao
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
joined one year ago and still surprised I got this un
[quote name="PowerCut" date="2020-08-15 10:47:55" ] Dear fellow lightning members.. why was this not taken ? Not that I complain ... but still surprised [/quote] Same but with Light Flight
PowerCut wrote on 2020-08-15 10:47:55:

Same but with Light Flight
Now you are truly powerful
Now you are truly powerful
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
My UN change is a bit more nerdy but perfect for Plague (Google it)
that's like a water dragon being named dehydration or saharadesert
that's like a water dragon being named dehydration or saharadesert
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I felt that way myself when I found this one open not all that long ago. [quote name="Purpleater13" date="2020-08-15 10:49:01" ] I'm not surprised, since most people in lightning wouldn't name themselves after the thing they most fear lmao [/quote] Tied with PayCut which seems also to be not taken.
I felt that way myself when I found this one open not all that long ago.
Purpleater13 wrote on 2020-08-15 10:49:01:

Tied with PayCut which seems also to be not taken.

466w8yC.png
Via Tzafrir
[quote name="Bertoxxulous" date="2020-08-15 10:58:04" ] My UN change is a bit more nerdy but perfect for Plague (Google it) [/quote] I'm not brave enough for this
Bertoxxulous wrote on 2020-08-15 10:58:04:
I'm not brave enough for this
0QBdK7N.png
[quote name="AquaH20" date="2020-08-15 10:49:25" ] joined one year ago and still surprised I got this un [/quote] this is the ONE site achoo isnt taken :0
AquaH20 wrote on 2020-08-15 10:49:25:
this is the ONE site achoo isnt taken :0

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
1 2 3