Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 367 368
I recently started playing and I've already had like, 5 eggs die rip

I'm really stressed about my hatchlings now! one of em has just grown wing and only has 5 hours left?!
I recently started playing and I've already had like, 5 eggs die rip

I'm really stressed about my hatchlings now! one of em has just grown wing and only has 5 hours left?!
PgsWW.gif PpKqj.gif GSi6x.gif GXDvQ.gif
@SpatialTower

Hi!

I'd suggest putting your eggs/hatchlings in hatcheries!
The best way to insure they don't get sick is to wait around 24 hours (if CB/bred).
Another thing you can do to ensure they don't die of sickness, you can fog them when you go to sleep and unfog them during the day when you can easily check up on them.

Here you can find a list of popular ones which you can use to your heart's content!

Be sure to put every egg/hatchling with less than 24 hours in the ER section so it will show first and will be hatched faster!

Hope this can be of help!

@Trix

yikes... that's one unfortunate code. I guess you could play around it with a description once/if it grows up/you freeze it :o

Also, I totally agree with you on trading. I wish DC had a built in messaging system, trading is nightmarish even with the whole forum thing (which is pretty tricky in on itself).
@SpatialTower

Hi!

I'd suggest putting your eggs/hatchlings in hatcheries!
The best way to insure they don't get sick is to wait around 24 hours (if CB/bred).
Another thing you can do to ensure they don't die of sickness, you can fog them when you go to sleep and unfog them during the day when you can easily check up on them.

Here you can find a list of popular ones which you can use to your heart's content!

Be sure to put every egg/hatchling with less than 24 hours in the ER section so it will show first and will be hatched faster!

Hope this can be of help!

@Trix

yikes... that's one unfortunate code. I guess you could play around it with a description once/if it grows up/you freeze it :o

Also, I totally agree with you on trading. I wish DC had a built in messaging system, trading is nightmarish even with the whole forum thing (which is pretty tricky in on itself).
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@Trix

maybe you could try trading it ? there are code collectors out there who are also interested in nasty codes. otherwise there's always the option of abandoning the egg or naming the hatchling something nice !
@Trix

maybe you could try trading it ? there are code collectors out there who are also interested in nasty codes. otherwise there's always the option of abandoning the egg or naming the hatchling something nice !
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
Hello everyone!

Two new eggs have been released today! Both seem to have gender dysmorphism.
Here are the descriptions and the biomes where to find them, happy hunting!

This egg reminds you of the night sky
Found in Alpine (only).

This plain blue egg almost seems to float.
Found in Alpine, Coast, Forest.
Hello everyone!

Two new eggs have been released today! Both seem to have gender dysmorphism.
Here are the descriptions and the biomes where to find them, happy hunting!

This egg reminds you of the night sky
Found in Alpine (only).

This plain blue egg almost seems to float.
Found in Alpine, Coast, Forest.
Lol, so I skipped over to the Alpine biome with a minute before the refresh. There was a ridgeback egg in the middle, and I like those alright, so I grabbed that and refreshed. Astaarus dragon! Grabbed that. Went back, refreshed. Astaarus dragon! Grabbed that. Went back, refreshed. Astaarus dragon--but I already had 7 at that point.

And the ridgeback? Tan.

(I don't know why but I have crazy good luck on ridgebacks. Like, nearly half of mine are tan.)
Lol, so I skipped over to the Alpine biome with a minute before the refresh. There was a ridgeback egg in the middle, and I like those alright, so I grabbed that and refreshed. Astaarus dragon! Grabbed that. Went back, refreshed. Astaarus dragon! Grabbed that. Went back, refreshed. Astaarus dragon--but I already had 7 at that point.

And the ridgeback? Tan.

(I don't know why but I have crazy good luck on ridgebacks. Like, nearly half of mine are tan.)
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I played Dragon Cave, but took a long break from it. Now I’m playing it again
I played Dragon Cave, but took a long break from it. Now I’m playing it again
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
I started Dragon Cave at the same time I started here. Already have several dozen dragons. And as you can see by my forum signature, I have about a zillion hatchlings right now.
I started Dragon Cave at the same time I started here. Already have several dozen dragons. And as you can see by my forum signature, I have about a zillion hatchlings right now.
hey hey! i play! just started!
i'm excited though since there's a nebula dragon :0
hey hey! i play! just started!
i'm excited though since there's a nebula dragon :0
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I won my first raffle dragon I can't wait for her to grow up! :D

Have you found any rates recently? I find Aquilo Xenowyrms to be extremely easy to catch compared to every other Xeno or Rare :o
I won my first raffle dragon I can't wait for her to grow up! :D

Have you found any rates recently? I find Aquilo Xenowyrms to be extremely easy to catch compared to every other Xeno or Rare :o
Aw, I remember Dragon Cave. I played it in the first few years when it first came out! Haven't played in a loooooooong time though. I'm glad it's still around. :)
Aw, I remember Dragon Cave. I played it in the first few years when it first came out! Haven't played in a loooooooong time though. I'm glad it's still around. :)
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 367 368