Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help find familiars
Are there any raccoon-like familiars? I have a dragon I named Varian (like from Tangled the series) and I want to give him a raccoon-like familiar.
Are there any raccoon-like familiars? I have a dragon I named Varian (like from Tangled the series) and I want to give him a raccoon-like familiar.
@mossyflowerkitty Check out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database]Game Database[/url], found under Library on the left sidebar! You can look through every familiar in the game, and learn where you can obtain them. You can even look them up by color, which can help you find matching familiars for your dragons. I think the most raccoon-like familiars are the Melprins, but you might find something more fitting in your search! [item=Melprin][item=Roundhorn Melprin]
@mossyflowerkitty

Check out the Game Database, found under Library on the left sidebar! You can look through every familiar in the game, and learn where you can obtain them. You can even look them up by color, which can help you find matching familiars for your dragons.

I think the most raccoon-like familiars are the Melprins, but you might find something more fitting in your search!
Melprin Roundhorn Melprin
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I think there's also the nooncar out there? Going to check.

Nebermind, all the raccoon-named items are food . . .
Raccoon Silver Raccoon Nooccar
I think there's also the nooncar out there? Going to check.

Nebermind, all the raccoon-named items are food . . .
Raccoon Silver Raccoon Nooccar
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Cool! Thank you so much!
Cool! Thank you so much!