Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Disney movies That Make You Cry
1 2
cause i need to talk to people hhhhhhh Brother Bear makes me so emotional ;w; [emoji=snapper sad size=2]
cause i need to talk to people
hhhhhhh Brother Bear makes me so emotional ;w;
9VeMQMB.png
Coco. I literally spent over half that movie crying, it's such a beautiful film.
Coco. I literally spent over half that movie crying, it's such a beautiful film.
td9UiZS.png
Up. Every time.

Coco too. Always.
Up. Every time.

Coco too. Always.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
Princess and the Frog when Ray dies and then he becomes a star next to Evangeline. I still sob like a child everytime.
Princess and the Frog when Ray dies and then he becomes a star next to Evangeline. I still sob like a child everytime.
sYJ7QdI.png
Homeward Bound,,,,, i haven't seen it since i was kid but even looking at the vhs cover makes me sad
Homeward Bound,,,,, i haven't seen it since i was kid but even looking at the vhs cover makes me sad
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
Up, Coco, that scene in Lilo & Stitch when Nani is singing to Lilo, Brother Bear, Toy Story 3's ending, The Fox and the Hound to name a few.

I'm pretty sure it's a requirement at this point in the Disney/Pixar formula to have at least one or more sad scenes to farm peoples' tears. ;w;
Up, Coco, that scene in Lilo & Stitch when Nani is singing to Lilo, Brother Bear, Toy Story 3's ending, The Fox and the Hound to name a few.

I'm pretty sure it's a requirement at this point in the Disney/Pixar formula to have at least one or more sad scenes to farm peoples' tears. ;w;
s9S8mKS.gif
I hardly ever cry, (the book Where the Red Fern Grows broke me... i learned never to fall to deeply with fictional characters) but The Fox and the Hound and Coco made me cry.
I hardly ever cry, (the book Where the Red Fern Grows broke me... i learned never to fall to deeply with fictional characters) but The Fox and the Hound and Coco made me cry.
Eyeballs2.png
[quote name="WarMutt" date="2020-08-06 15:27:36" ] cause i need to talk to people hhhhhhh Brother Bear makes me so emotional ;w; [emoji=snapper sad size=2] [/quote] Brother Bear is a great movie!
WarMutt wrote on 2020-08-06 15:27:36:
cause i need to talk to people
hhhhhhh Brother Bear makes me so emotional ;w;
Brother Bear is a great movie!
[quote name="Farryx" date="2020-08-06 19:27:28" ] I hardly ever cry, (the book Where the Red Fern Grows broke me... i learned never to fall to deeply with fictional characters) but The Fox and the Hound and Coco made me cry. [/quote] Where the Red Fern Grows was the first chapter book I read in the 3rd grade.. I was a wreck for weeks...
Farryx wrote on 2020-08-06 19:27:28:
Where the Red Fern Grows was the first chapter book I read in the 3rd grade.. I was a wreck for weeks...
There are a lot of Disney movies that pull at the heart strings.. from Up to Wall-e... but the one animated show that made me ugly cry was Avatar the Last Airbender 'The Tales of Ba Sing Se' episode .. i lost it when Uncle Iroh sung his song 'leaves from the vine' for his dead son
There are a lot of Disney movies that pull at the heart strings.. from Up to Wall-e... but the one animated show that made me ugly cry was Avatar the Last Airbender 'The Tales of Ba Sing Se' episode .. i lost it when Uncle Iroh sung his song 'leaves from the vine' for his dead son
1 2