Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moonlit Garden: Imp F Skin [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
this is old, but bump! i just have one slot left!
this is old, but bump! i just have one slot left!
@Niovei I'm interested in the purchase of this skin, but since there is only one spot remaining it is likely it will sell out before I can afford it. Will this ever reprint in the future?
@Niovei I'm interested in the purchase of this skin, but since there is only one spot remaining it is likely it will sell out before I can afford it. Will this ever reprint in the future?
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
@lunarScale I apologize for the late reply! I don't think I will reprint it; however, it is currently still open if you're still interested and can afford it by now! This last spot has been open for quite a while, so I don't think it will sell anytime soon.
@lunarScale I apologize for the late reply! I don't think I will reprint it; however, it is currently still open if you're still interested and can afford it by now! This last spot has been open for quite a while, so I don't think it will sell anytime soon.
@Niovei I completely assumed this thread was dead since I never heard back, I didn't bother saving up. Unless mixed treasure/gem payment is possible I'd need time to get payment for it.
@Niovei I completely assumed this thread was dead since I never heard back, I didn't bother saving up. Unless mixed treasure/gem payment is possible I'd need time to get payment for it.
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
@lunarScale Don't worry; completely reasonable assumption as I haven't been on FR in so long! If you're interested enough that you think you'll definitely buy it when you can, I could reserve the last spot for you. If you're not sure, feel free to check back in the future to see if it's still open! No obligation to buy it either; it's been so long that I understand if you no longer want it.
@lunarScale Don't worry; completely reasonable assumption as I haven't been on FR in so long! If you're interested enough that you think you'll definitely buy it when you can, I could reserve the last spot for you. If you're not sure, feel free to check back in the future to see if it's still open! No obligation to buy it either; it's been so long that I understand if you no longer want it.
@Niovei I'd need to think on it for a bit. It's a gorgeous skin, I'm just attempting to save up for a coatl scroll, so I'm trying to decide on how to manage my gems. If there isn't a time limit on the reserved slot offer, I'd take you up on it for sure.
@Niovei I'd need to think on it for a bit. It's a gorgeous skin, I'm just attempting to save up for a coatl scroll, so I'm trying to decide on how to manage my gems. If there isn't a time limit on the reserved slot offer, I'd take you up on it for sure.
@lunarScale I can reserve the spot! No required time limit, though if you want to cancel it at any time just let me know.
@lunarScale I can reserve the spot! No required time limit, though if you want to cancel it at any time just let me know.
1 2 3 4 5