Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lend me a dragon?
1 2
So I am having a super hard time getting along in the coliseum and leveling up my dragons. we only just reached level 9 on my strongest dragon, (and I guess that's pretty good so far) but I am dying to get much stronger much faster, since it is very frustrating for me to go through battles that are uber hard at my current level. (not that it gets any easier)

My main goal is to get a pair of dragons strong enough to train other dragons.

I WILL pay for this, don't worry. I don't know how much to price it at however, and since I am still a newbie, I don't have too much cash on me. but I will work to scrape up a good amount for this. If you have a good idea as to pricing, please share!

My current idea is 1gem/1000t per day. (tell me if it is too badly priced please!)

I'm still looking! mainly due to my lack of dragons who are old enough and with scratch and stuff (and no lvl 1s)
So I am having a super hard time getting along in the coliseum and leveling up my dragons. we only just reached level 9 on my strongest dragon, (and I guess that's pretty good so far) but I am dying to get much stronger much faster, since it is very frustrating for me to go through battles that are uber hard at my current level. (not that it gets any easier)

My main goal is to get a pair of dragons strong enough to train other dragons.

I WILL pay for this, don't worry. I don't know how much to price it at however, and since I am still a newbie, I don't have too much cash on me. but I will work to scrape up a good amount for this. If you have a good idea as to pricing, please share!

My current idea is 1gem/1000t per day. (tell me if it is too badly priced please!)

I'm still looking! mainly due to my lack of dragons who are old enough and with scratch and stuff (and no lvl 1s)
@Sadestar

have you tried culex's leveling guide? its pretty good for getting up levels fast

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb
@Sadestar

have you tried culex's leveling guide? its pretty good for getting up levels fast

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb
tumblr_n9v3rplRzy1tcphd1o3_500.png
@Sadestar - Definitely use Culex's levelling guide- I got my main team up to level 25 in about a week or so. =D
@Sadestar - Definitely use Culex's levelling guide- I got my main team up to level 25 in about a week or so. =D
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Aoki @mewhaku

thanks guts, I'll definately look into it. but I have trouble understanding most of it and while I get the general gist of it, I am just having a hard time in general. Plus, for almost all the guide I looked at, I need eliminate, and it is kinda expensive.
@Aoki @mewhaku

thanks guts, I'll definately look into it. but I have trouble understanding most of it and while I get the general gist of it, I am just having a hard time in general. Plus, for almost all the guide I looked at, I need eliminate, and it is kinda expensive.
@Sadestar - Trust me, just go in steps and follow the directions- its not too bad! You'll see Eliminates drop in the Coliseum from time to time to. I have some extra, I'll gladly send one over to you to help you get started.

Just go line by line. =3

EDIT: You will need eliminate also no matter what you're doing if you want to level efficiently- physical attacking dragons are easier to level than magic based ones.
@Sadestar - Trust me, just go in steps and follow the directions- its not too bad! You'll see Eliminates drop in the Coliseum from time to time to. I have some extra, I'll gladly send one over to you to help you get started.

Just go line by line. =3

EDIT: You will need eliminate also no matter what you're doing if you want to level efficiently- physical attacking dragons are easier to level than magic based ones.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku okay I'll try. thank you. (and it would be super awesome if you could help me ;w;)
@mewhaku okay I'll try. thank you. (and it would be super awesome if you could help me ;w;)
@Sadestar

by the time you need it, you can auto-sell most of the stuff you win and have enough. even though eliminate is expensive, it definitely worth it.
@Sadestar

by the time you need it, you can auto-sell most of the stuff you win and have enough. even though eliminate is expensive, it definitely worth it.
tumblr_n9v3rplRzy1tcphd1o3_500.png
@Sadestar - You're welcome! I don't mind helping newer players with this kind of thing.
@Sadestar - You're welcome! I don't mind helping newer players with this kind of thing.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

thank you so much!!!!
@mewhaku

thank you so much!!!!
@Sadestar - As for getting more Eliminate, just keep beating up enemies in the Coliseum. I see them drop all the time. >=D and once again, good luck!
@Sadestar - As for getting more Eliminate, just keep beating up enemies in the Coliseum. I see them drop all the time. >=D and once again, good luck!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2