Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thousand's YCH Corner | [Open the door]
[b][/b][center][i]Oh! Heya. Sorry I didn't see you there, give-give me a second...[/i] ... Right! So, Welcome to my little corner, how can I help you? Oh you're here to browse some of the "You Character Here"s, In that case feel free to have a look around! There's a little information scroll to the left I suppose, Let me know if you need anything![/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/675381277058400317/739877718480650260/scry.png[/img][/center] "Oh. It's you. Well come on then, let's get you fixed up." I see you've met my friend - Ares, Don't mind her, I'm sure she's excited for a new visitor and just a little grumpy today! haha "At any Rate, Welcome to the Thousand's Your Character Here Corner. we're a very small shop so we aren't as easily noticed as you may expect. [i]I'm surprised this place is still even open...[/i] So! Here's what you need to know." [left]The Rules [LIST=1] [*] Please Be patient with the shop. [*] Please provide Character Ref with a color pallette And if you can use links to your character rather than inpost images [*] The Shop owner has the right to say "No" to any order. [*] Please try to remain respectful to the shop owner and other people, if anyone didn't make it this time, There will always be a next time. [*] I have the right to ask for a raise if the design has given me trouble or taken longer than average. [*] Once real currency becomes a payment method, the shop owner will send you an invoice and only after receiving the bounty will they begin your YCH. Basic safety precaution darling, nothing Personal [*] Credit the art Back to the Owner [i](If used on toyhou.se then link em to your character I'll transfer the art to their profile)[/i] [*] Personal use only. [*] You're not allowed to ask a blacklist why they're listed. Doing so will result into being listed yourself. [/LIST][/left] [left]The notes:[LIST=1] [*] Each YCH will have their own set of Notes below [*] Each YCH will have their own set of slots listed [*] [s]Pricing May change Depending on the YCH[/s] Each YCH Will have their own set of prices and ID. [*] People on the blacklist will be denied. [*] x [*] x [*] x [/LIST][/left] [center][b]Our Status:[/b] Open ! 40% Sale Is currently active for a week ! [b]Our Prices Are:[/b] FLAT Color: [s]1000[/s] 600 [emoji=gem size=1] When On Sale SHADED: [s]1500[/s] 900 [emoji=gem size=1] When On Sale[/center] "So if you have any question you will visit me, I will also be handling your payment while Thousand will be doing the rest. I know our little shop may not be looking attractive, but what can ya do when you're fundless right? Now you may be wondering, why So expenssive, reason being it's all done from scratch and drawn to fit your character in cases of there being nothing more but a sketch preset. All the while at the exact same time you are buying Thousand's time so she does everything she can to make sure Maximum and extra effort goes into your Order. Now then! Would you like to see some examples? "
Oh! Heya. Sorry I didn't see you there, give-give me a second...

Right! So, Welcome to my little corner, how can I help you?
Oh you're here to browse some of the "You Character Here"s, In that case feel free to have a look around! There's a little information scroll to the left I suppose, Let me know if you need anything!

scry.png
"Oh. It's you. Well come on then, let's get you fixed up."

I see you've met my friend - Ares, Don't mind her, I'm sure she's excited for a new visitor and just a little grumpy today! haha

"At any Rate, Welcome to the Thousand's Your Character Here Corner. we're a very small shop so we aren't as easily noticed as you may expect. I'm surprised this place is still even open... So! Here's what you need to know."
The Rules
  1. Please Be patient with the shop.
  2. Please provide Character Ref with a color pallette
    And if you can use links to your character rather than inpost images
  3. The Shop owner has the right to say "No" to any order.
  4. Please try to remain respectful to the shop owner and other people, if anyone didn't make it this time, There will always be a next time.
  5. I have the right to ask for a raise if the design has given me trouble or taken longer than average.
  6. Once real currency becomes a payment method, the shop owner will send you an invoice and only after receiving the bounty will they begin your YCH. Basic safety precaution darling, nothing Personal
  7. Credit the art Back to the Owner (If used on toyhou.se then link em to your character I'll transfer the art to their profile)
  8. Personal use only.
  9. You're not allowed to ask a blacklist why they're listed. Doing so will result into being listed yourself.
The notes:
  1. Each YCH will have their own set of Notes below
  2. Each YCH will have their own set of slots listed
  3. Pricing May change Depending on the YCH
    Each YCH Will have their own set of prices and ID.
  4. People on the blacklist will be denied.
  5. x
  6. x
  7. x
Our Status:
Open

! 40% Sale Is currently active for a week !

Our Prices Are:
FLAT Color: 1000 600 When On Sale
SHADED: 1500 900 When On Sale

"So if you have any question you will visit me, I will also be handling your payment while Thousand will be doing the rest. I know our little shop may not be looking attractive, but what can ya do when you're fundless right?
Now you may be wondering, why So expenssive, reason being it's all done from scratch and drawn to fit your character in cases of there being nothing more but a sketch preset. All the while at the exact same time you are buying Thousand's time so she does everything she can to make sure Maximum and extra effort goes into your Order.

Now then! Would you like to see some examples? "
Nobody post for a bit, I want to claim a few comment slots first!
done free to post mark and what not while I get this thing set up
Nobody post for a bit, I want to claim a few comment slots first!
done free to post mark and what not while I get this thing set up
claim 1
claim 1
claim 2 sorry for the spam jsut setting up
claim 2 sorry for the spam jsut setting up
claim 3
claim 3
2 more just in case
2 more just in case
aand You're free to post!
aand You're free to post!