Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ello poppet :3
1 2 3
@FireflyRhapsody

Thank you! I really hope it doesn't disappoint haha :P

( I assume the fiendflesh stuff is pretty rare, last time i checked it was like 200g a piece eep.)
@FireflyRhapsody

Thank you! I really hope it doesn't disappoint haha :P

( I assume the fiendflesh stuff is pretty rare, last time i checked it was like 200g a piece eep.)
60% of the time, it works every time.
@DownForTheCount
I don't think there's any room for disappointment! It is what it is : )
Every lair is different and unique, so each lair is going to go off in its own direction.

Yeah, it's rare cause it was released during Night of the Nocturne, which only happens once a year. Once the event ended, the stuff stopped being obtainable.
@DownForTheCount
I don't think there's any room for disappointment! It is what it is : )
Every lair is different and unique, so each lair is going to go off in its own direction.

Yeah, it's rare cause it was released during Night of the Nocturne, which only happens once a year. Once the event ended, the stuff stopped being obtainable.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody

Yeah, the stuff is still too expensive for me to get a whole set as is... I'm gonna settle for some cheaper stuff and dress more dragons at once.

Just finished my temporary plague rep! Yaayyy :3
@FireflyRhapsody

Yeah, the stuff is still too expensive for me to get a whole set as is... I'm gonna settle for some cheaper stuff and dress more dragons at once.

Just finished my temporary plague rep! Yaayyy :3
@DownForTheCount
Yeah, I generally settle for the cheaper stuff as much as possible. Except for the bamboo set...that's my dream to get (the wing piece of it).

Nice! Can I see?
@DownForTheCount
Yeah, I generally settle for the cheaper stuff as much as possible. Except for the bamboo set...that's my dream to get (the wing piece of it).

Nice! Can I see?
PvGrR8V.png
This piece? [img]https://imgur.com/CUh6XXQ.png[/img] Here he is!! [img]https://imgur.com/FjEcPbH.png[/img] @FireflyRhapsody ... Totally forgot the tag oopsies
This piece?
CUh6XXQ.png

Here he is!!

FjEcPbH.png

@FireflyRhapsody

... Totally forgot the tag oopsies
@DownForTheCount
Yup! That's the piece!

Woah! That's a nice plague representative. I love the mask, it's one of my favorite pieces to use on spooky dragons.
@DownForTheCount
Yup! That's the piece!

Woah! That's a nice plague representative. I love the mask, it's one of my favorite pieces to use on spooky dragons.
PvGrR8V.png
@DownForTheCount

(Awkwardly shuffles into this thread)

Hello,,I'm usually a shy person but have recently been trying to get back out there and make friends with others, I was viewing this chat and wanted to jump in on the fun discussion with my own stuff!

I'm Blu and I love all things fantasy related and space themed! (My name Blu comes from "starry blue sky" but without the E because I was trying to be cool when I came up with the name haha) once I get started on something I'm interested in, I can't stop talking about it usually unless you kindly ask me to ; v ;

Flight Rising has been a big interest of mine ever since I joined back in 2019 and all I love doing on it is collecting familiars and working on my projects I have for my dragons xD I also love reading webcomics and stuff in the horror genre! (Mainly psychological horror :3) Oh and the aesthetic appeal of steampunk fashions will always be my cup of tea uwu My dream look is to be a steampunk goth but in reality I look like a laid-back child of nature in a tank top and shorts ^^; I'm totally crow-brained and love all things shiny and collecting trinkets is a side hobby of mine!

Oof I'm rambling, I'm sorry for that. u v u;;
@DownForTheCount

(Awkwardly shuffles into this thread)

Hello,,I'm usually a shy person but have recently been trying to get back out there and make friends with others, I was viewing this chat and wanted to jump in on the fun discussion with my own stuff!

I'm Blu and I love all things fantasy related and space themed! (My name Blu comes from "starry blue sky" but without the E because I was trying to be cool when I came up with the name haha) once I get started on something I'm interested in, I can't stop talking about it usually unless you kindly ask me to ; v ;

Flight Rising has been a big interest of mine ever since I joined back in 2019 and all I love doing on it is collecting familiars and working on my projects I have for my dragons xD I also love reading webcomics and stuff in the horror genre! (Mainly psychological horror :3) Oh and the aesthetic appeal of steampunk fashions will always be my cup of tea uwu My dream look is to be a steampunk goth but in reality I look like a laid-back child of nature in a tank top and shorts ^^; I'm totally crow-brained and love all things shiny and collecting trinkets is a side hobby of mine!

Oof I'm rambling, I'm sorry for that. u v u;;
Fnu10Bg.pngy3NW8md.gifvCuH4lK.png
1 2 3