Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ello poppet :3
1 2 3
@FireflyRhapsody

I've definitely heard of it, but i've never read it :( I should look into it for sure!

DBH is a very impressive game :33

It's a shame you lost inspiration, books about dragons are very fun :D Eventually i'm hoping to publish a series of books, yes! Very exciting, although it takes time and patience that I don't have. But! I'm not giving up on it, I love it too much to not finish it at this point. (If you ever wanted to know more, my pms are always open and i'm MORE than happy to ramble about my writing to anyone who'll listen.)

What about you? What kind of books do you read? What fandoms are you in? :P
@FireflyRhapsody

I've definitely heard of it, but i've never read it :( I should look into it for sure!

DBH is a very impressive game :33

It's a shame you lost inspiration, books about dragons are very fun :D Eventually i'm hoping to publish a series of books, yes! Very exciting, although it takes time and patience that I don't have. But! I'm not giving up on it, I love it too much to not finish it at this point. (If you ever wanted to know more, my pms are always open and i'm MORE than happy to ramble about my writing to anyone who'll listen.)

What about you? What kind of books do you read? What fandoms are you in? :P
60% of the time, it works every time.
@DownForTheCount
Aaaah, feel free to ramble to me any time about your writing. I find it really fascinating! I do tend to get overwhelmed easily by people talking to me, so sometimes it takes me a bit to respond, but I always do!

I read all sorts of books to be honest. I have a bookcase in my room that spans an entire wall. It's completely full of books at this point. They range from the Animorphs to Dragon Slippers to Paint the Wind. My favorite series is the Anita Blake series, which I started reading when I was about twelve or so. My second favorite series would have to be the Magic Bites collection by Ilona Andrews. As for fandoms, oh boy. Let's see, there's Horizon Zero Dawn, What Remains of Edith Finch (which I could wax poetics about), How to Train Your Dragon, Naruto, Harry Potter, and Star Wars are the current ones I'm in.
@DownForTheCount
Aaaah, feel free to ramble to me any time about your writing. I find it really fascinating! I do tend to get overwhelmed easily by people talking to me, so sometimes it takes me a bit to respond, but I always do!

I read all sorts of books to be honest. I have a bookcase in my room that spans an entire wall. It's completely full of books at this point. They range from the Animorphs to Dragon Slippers to Paint the Wind. My favorite series is the Anita Blake series, which I started reading when I was about twelve or so. My second favorite series would have to be the Magic Bites collection by Ilona Andrews. As for fandoms, oh boy. Let's see, there's Horizon Zero Dawn, What Remains of Edith Finch (which I could wax poetics about), How to Train Your Dragon, Naruto, Harry Potter, and Star Wars are the current ones I'm in.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody

That's so awesome! I've always really liked Harry Potter and Star Wars, I grew up reading/watching them :3 How to train your dragon is cute too :DD
@FireflyRhapsody

That's so awesome! I've always really liked Harry Potter and Star Wars, I grew up reading/watching them :3 How to train your dragon is cute too :DD
@DownForTheCount
Same here! My mom would always read me Harry Potter before bed, along with Narnia. And I loved watching Star Wars and Star Trek growing up as well!
@DownForTheCount
Same here! My mom would always read me Harry Potter before bed, along with Narnia. And I loved watching Star Wars and Star Trek growing up as well!
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody

Very sweet, me too!

I love the firefly theme by the way, very cute.
@FireflyRhapsody

Very sweet, me too!

I love the firefly theme by the way, very cute.
@DownForTheCount
Thank you!
I really love the theme of your lair by the way! Do you have any future plans for it?
@DownForTheCount
Thank you!
I really love the theme of your lair by the way! Do you have any future plans for it?
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody

At the moment, I'm working on tabs to do with Horror book series... But It's not easy because apparel sets get expensive, and there's only so many commissions I can juggle with life stuff and work haha--But it's very fun, so I'm just going with the flow, all my dragons for the current project have been brought, so now I just need to choose apparel and dress 'em all. :DDD
@FireflyRhapsody

At the moment, I'm working on tabs to do with Horror book series... But It's not easy because apparel sets get expensive, and there's only so many commissions I can juggle with life stuff and work haha--But it's very fun, so I'm just going with the flow, all my dragons for the current project have been brought, so now I just need to choose apparel and dress 'em all. :DDD
@DownForTheCount
Oh nice! Do you have any dream outfits currently planned?
@DownForTheCount
Oh nice! Do you have any dream outfits currently planned?
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody

I love the grasp,,, outfits,,, The ones with the creepy hands... I think as sets they look incredible. I also planned to get the Fiendflesh set, but it was far more expensive than I could afford at the time. So I'm not really planning ahead yet, just buying as I go, sticking to the vibes the characters have.
@FireflyRhapsody

I love the grasp,,, outfits,,, The ones with the creepy hands... I think as sets they look incredible. I also planned to get the Fiendflesh set, but it was far more expensive than I could afford at the time. So I'm not really planning ahead yet, just buying as I go, sticking to the vibes the characters have.
@DownForTheCount
Oh yeah! The grasp outfits are really cool! I don't think I've seen the Fiendflesh set, but there's quite a few apparel pieces I haven't messed around with yet so I'm not surprised. I'll have to keep an eye on your lair lol, I like seeing people's lairs progress and change. It's really quite fascinating.
@DownForTheCount
Oh yeah! The grasp outfits are really cool! I don't think I've seen the Fiendflesh set, but there's quite a few apparel pieces I haven't messed around with yet so I'm not surprised. I'll have to keep an eye on your lair lol, I like seeing people's lairs progress and change. It's really quite fascinating.
PvGrR8V.png
1 2 3