Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | coins or gems in auction
we should be allowed to say that an item will cost in coins or how much it would cost in gems
for example, if your selling a dragon you could say that it will cost 40000 in coins or 300 gems, and the buyer could pick which payment plan would best suit him
we should be allowed to say that an item will cost in coins or how much it would cost in gems
for example, if your selling a dragon you could say that it will cost 40000 in coins or 300 gems, and the buyer could pick which payment plan would best suit him
I agree with this. It gives both the seller and buyer options on how to buy things, rather then lock it into one choice.
I agree with this. It gives both the seller and buyer options on how to buy things, rather then lock it into one choice.
UbEcJMn.png
I'm all for this. It would certainly open up the market a bit more, and I'll admit I thought you could do this at first anyway but then I realised you had to select either coins or gems xD
I'm all for this. It would certainly open up the market a bit more, and I'll admit I thought you could do this at first anyway but then I realised you had to select either coins or gems xD
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
Wouldn't it promote people selling for absurd prices in Treasure, because their Gems price would seem cheaper in comparison?
Wouldn't it promote people selling for absurd prices in Treasure, because their Gems price would seem cheaper in comparison?
[quote name="LuckyRare" date="2013-06-11 05:17:58" url="main.php?p=mb&board=sug&page=1&id=34880#42192"]Wouldn't it promote people selling for absurd prices in Treasure, because their Gems price would seem cheaper in comparison? [/quote] If someone wants to pay that "absurd" amount of treasure, they should be able to. Besides, things get listed for ridiculous amounts all the time.

If someone wants to pay that "absurd" amount of treasure, they should be able to. Besides, things get listed for ridiculous amounts all the time.
FR_ArcaneBanner_zps2f48cd0a.png