Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Limits (IC, Closed)
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 303 304
"Definitly more demon-esque than other pain-eaters I've seen." Hedells muttered, turning to face her. "But we don't call you demoness. Same as my friends don't call me 'auraman'." He knew very well that they called him 'Iceman' instead, making fun of his normally cold disposition. He didn't care.
"Definitly more demon-esque than other pain-eaters I've seen." Hedells muttered, turning to face her. "But we don't call you demoness. Same as my friends don't call me 'auraman'." He knew very well that they called him 'Iceman' instead, making fun of his normally cold disposition. He didn't care.
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
Shadow blinked, continuing.
"And the others don't want me to stay either. Xander doesn't trust me, Darrius is scared of me. Riva hates me. I don't know what Lory thinks. At least, this Lory. But, I did figure out which version of me you would like best. But everyone else would laugh." She said with a sigh.
Shadow blinked, continuing.
"And the others don't want me to stay either. Xander doesn't trust me, Darrius is scared of me. Riva hates me. I don't know what Lory thinks. At least, this Lory. But, I did figure out which version of me you would like best. But everyone else would laugh." She said with a sigh.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
"I'd like to see." Victor said kindly. "If you want, we can go around the corner. I know the others are scared of you, but I think they'll warm up eventually."
"I'd like to see." Victor said kindly. "If you want, we can go around the corner. I know the others are scared of you, but I think they'll warm up eventually."
Shadow shrugged.
"That me is stupid, ugly and a dogooder." She said, spitting each word like a curse. "The me was originally from this universe. She was the easiest to be...locked away." She said simply.
Shadow shrugged.
"That me is stupid, ugly and a dogooder." She said, spitting each word like a curse. "The me was originally from this universe. She was the easiest to be...locked away." She said simply.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
"Stupid? Ugly? Well from society's standpoint, I'm ugly!" Victor said, turning to the side so she could better see the outline of his womanly chest. "My condition makes me like a woman! How embarassing could that be for a man? The worst kind!" He looked down, suddenly feeling sad. "For my whole life I've always wanted to have a normal body, but that would never happen. It's hard. I know how you feel."
"Stupid? Ugly? Well from society's standpoint, I'm ugly!" Victor said, turning to the side so she could better see the outline of his womanly chest. "My condition makes me like a woman! How embarassing could that be for a man? The worst kind!" He looked down, suddenly feeling sad. "For my whole life I've always wanted to have a normal body, but that would never happen. It's hard. I know how you feel."
Shadow blinked slowly.
She didn't say anything cheesy like; "I think you aren't ugly"
But a little part of her wanted to.
"Well..." She dropped off, not really knowing what to say.
"Oh, and that me is one of the few who remembers my actual name."
Shadow blinked slowly.
She didn't say anything cheesy like; "I think you aren't ugly"
But a little part of her wanted to.
"Well..." She dropped off, not really knowing what to say.
"Oh, and that me is one of the few who remembers my actual name."
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
“True,” Senna mused. “We’re not defines by our abilities. Though I’ve already been defined by my curse. I’ll leave you all to decide what you think of me.” She brushed her claws through her hair, looking for tangled. She was a fairly brightly colored demon, by demonic standards, anyway.
“True,” Senna mused. “We’re not defines by our abilities. Though I’ve already been defined by my curse. I’ll leave you all to decide what you think of me.” She brushed her claws through her hair, looking for tangled. She was a fairly brightly colored demon, by demonic standards, anyway.
qU2P4un.png
Sandy nods.
"I mean, you aren't bad. You just kill. But...I-I guess we've all killed." Sandy said sadly.
Sandy nods.
"I mean, you aren't bad. You just kill. But...I-I guess we've all killed." Sandy said sadly.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
“Indeed,” Senna shot back. “That’s how we with powers have to live. It’s a shame. Though your view of me is touching. It’s a first.”
“Indeed,” Senna shot back. “That’s how we with powers have to live. It’s a shame. Though your view of me is touching. It’s a first.”
qU2P4un.png
Sandy raises an eyebrow.
"Umm...I'm glad." She says, not sure about what to say to her.
Sandy raises an eyebrow.
"Umm...I'm glad." She says, not sure about what to say to her.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 303 304