Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The School on Witch Lane (Roleplay)
1 2 3 4 5
Soph wanted to help the boy, but Ferris put a hand on her shoulder.

“You should go with Mr. Myk to the cafeteria. The headmistress should make an announcement and get you started. I’ll stay with them.”

Soph wanted to protest, but decided against it. Blink had started to annoy Crumpet again, so she tried to break it up. “Shhh, you silly bird”
Soph wanted to help the boy, but Ferris put a hand on her shoulder.

“You should go with Mr. Myk to the cafeteria. The headmistress should make an announcement and get you started. I’ll stay with them.”

Soph wanted to protest, but decided against it. Blink had started to annoy Crumpet again, so she tried to break it up. “Shhh, you silly bird”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Bill Simich -- Male -- 39 -- Ixverlut, Life -- Parsons the chameleon -- Mentions: Majkku, Avairna, Soph

"Kid, stop freaking-- Christ, it's just, say it with me, Majk-- okay, you're not saying it with me. Majkku. Maaaaa--" Majkku wasn't listening. Bill sighed, "You're fiiiine," and patted him on the back. Leaving Majkku's bags at his feet, Bill left it to Avairna and entered the cafeteria with a wave for Soph to follow. Talk about an overreaction.

They stopped at the back of the cafeteria. "So, know anyone here I could help you find or are you doing a friendship roulette?" As he spoke, Bill dug into one of his pockets-- his eye was killing him. When he couldn't find his eyedrops, he scanned the room for Myk.
Bill Simich -- Male -- 39 -- Ixverlut, Life -- Parsons the chameleon -- Mentions: Majkku, Avairna, Soph

"Kid, stop freaking-- Christ, it's just, say it with me, Majk-- okay, you're not saying it with me. Majkku. Maaaaa--" Majkku wasn't listening. Bill sighed, "You're fiiiine," and patted him on the back. Leaving Majkku's bags at his feet, Bill left it to Avairna and entered the cafeteria with a wave for Soph to follow. Talk about an overreaction.

They stopped at the back of the cafeteria. "So, know anyone here I could help you find or are you doing a friendship roulette?" As he spoke, Bill dug into one of his pockets-- his eye was killing him. When he couldn't find his eyedrops, he scanned the room for Myk.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
Penelope Nightthrush - female - 74 - Headmistress - Ixie, ice - A white tailed hawk named Thorn - mentions: None

Penelope looked out of her window on the third story, Thorn was soaring high overhead, thanks to their lifelong connection, she knew what he saw by his emotions, though she didn't exactly see.
speaking of seeing, she couldn't see exactly how many students had arrived, as her one remaining eye was loosing its focus, she would have to get one of her relatives to take over soon, maybe start out as another ranger.
She left her office quickly making her way down the stairs, she walked into the cafeteria, noticing students were already seated, and eating, she glared.
She stepped into the kitchens, nodding a greeting to the cooks, she went through a secret back door, through another, up a small flight of stairs, and onto a stage hidden by a large painting, so students wouldn't ruin the polished floor.
Sighing she prepared herself for the speech, Thorn would also prepare himself to let the teachers know it was time.
Penelope Nightthrush - female - 74 - Headmistress - Ixie, ice - A white tailed hawk named Thorn - mentions: None

Penelope looked out of her window on the third story, Thorn was soaring high overhead, thanks to their lifelong connection, she knew what he saw by his emotions, though she didn't exactly see.
speaking of seeing, she couldn't see exactly how many students had arrived, as her one remaining eye was loosing its focus, she would have to get one of her relatives to take over soon, maybe start out as another ranger.
She left her office quickly making her way down the stairs, she walked into the cafeteria, noticing students were already seated, and eating, she glared.
She stepped into the kitchens, nodding a greeting to the cooks, she went through a secret back door, through another, up a small flight of stairs, and onto a stage hidden by a large painting, so students wouldn't ruin the polished floor.
Sighing she prepared herself for the speech, Thorn would also prepare himself to let the teachers know it was time.
Anna - Female - 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Bill, Soph, Ferris (Cafeteria)

Scanning the room, Anna noticed the there was a woman standing on the stage. It must be the headmistress, she thought. However, what she didn't notice was that Chocolate had scampered out of her pocket in search of treats.

Halfway across the cafeteria floor already, be was heading towards the kitchens. Jumping up from her seat and accidentally kicking her luggage, she chased after the scoundrel before finally catching him near the back of the cafeteria.

Looking up, she didn't notice anyone nearby, keeping her eyes on the familiar standing on her palm. "I swear, as soon as you wake up you get hungry and try to steal food. This is not the time for this." Not truly made at the mouse, she scratched behind his ears and sighed. "What am I going to do with you?"
Anna - Female - 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Bill, Soph, Ferris (Cafeteria)

Scanning the room, Anna noticed the there was a woman standing on the stage. It must be the headmistress, she thought. However, what she didn't notice was that Chocolate had scampered out of her pocket in search of treats.

Halfway across the cafeteria floor already, be was heading towards the kitchens. Jumping up from her seat and accidentally kicking her luggage, she chased after the scoundrel before finally catching him near the back of the cafeteria.

Looking up, she didn't notice anyone nearby, keeping her eyes on the familiar standing on her palm. "I swear, as soon as you wake up you get hungry and try to steal food. This is not the time for this." Not truly made at the mouse, she scratched behind his ears and sighed. "What am I going to do with you?"

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]