Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us play chess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Looking over the "other" section in the hoard area, I've accumulated several game pieces. It would be nice that if when I have a complete set, I can combine them into a chessboard and play with other people.
Looking over the "other" section in the hoard area, I've accumulated several game pieces. It would be nice that if when I have a complete set, I can combine them into a chessboard and play with other people.
FR_ArcaneBanner_zps2f48cd0a.png
I really like this idea. I know there's an achievement related to collecting all the chesspieces--perhaps that achievement can segue into unlocking the option of chess as a game in the fairgrounds?
I really like this idea. I know there's an achievement related to collecting all the chesspieces--perhaps that achievement can segue into unlocking the option of chess as a game in the fairgrounds?
Gone for now. Can't fight this fight. I guess those calling me nasty names and saying I'm the insensitive, ignorant, cruel, demonising witch-hunter win.
Playing chess would be wonderful. You can't cheat in it, you have to use your brains.
Playing chess would be wonderful. You can't cheat in it, you have to use your brains.
my gosh I was thinking this same thing last night!
I'm not a chess player but even I thought it would be nice to 'earn' another game.

Plus if they had special games that you had to earn since less people would have them they'd be easier to make alterations and corrections to ;)
my gosh I was thinking this same thing last night!
I'm not a chess player but even I thought it would be nice to 'earn' another game.

Plus if they had special games that you had to earn since less people would have them they'd be easier to make alterations and corrections to ;)
Visit my Obsidian, Neon wings sale: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=569815
934058_474662662602678_1542009631_n.jpg
Ooh, I like the idea of a chess game. Especially when I think of the type of artwork they could do to make the pieces look like dragons/familiars (in game) instead of the standard pieces we are collecting now.
Ooh, I like the idea of a chess game. Especially when I think of the type of artwork they could do to make the pieces look like dragons/familiars (in game) instead of the standard pieces we are collecting now.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
I LOVE this idea! It'd be a really fun reason to collect the pieces where I otherwise might not.
I LOVE this idea! It'd be a really fun reason to collect the pieces where I otherwise might not.
"Let us be silent, that we may hear the whispers of the gods" -Emerson
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
I support this idea!
I support this idea!
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
Like this idea. Chess is always pretty entertaining and does give us something to do with the pieces.
Like this idea. Chess is always pretty entertaining and does give us something to do with the pieces.
lightflight_banner_zps69a6bf1c.jpg
I like the idea of having to unlock an earned game.

It&#039;s a fun achievement already to work on getting all the pieces, it would be so cool to be able to PLAY with those pieces (and make it feel like you really did collect your own chess set in order to play) Give a nice reason to keep them instead of just borrowing them for the achievement or something too <3

I like this concept and suggestion.
I like the idea of having to unlock an earned game.

It&#039;s a fun achievement already to work on getting all the pieces, it would be so cool to be able to PLAY with those pieces (and make it feel like you really did collect your own chess set in order to play) Give a nice reason to keep them instead of just borrowing them for the achievement or something too <3

I like this concept and suggestion.
Support. This sounds wonderful, and I love chess even though I&#039;m terrible at it.
Support. This sounds wonderful, and I love chess even though I&#039;m terrible at it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7