Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm New!
Hello! I'm PegxDream but you can call me Peg, Dream, or Shiny.
I found Flight Rising because I remembered reading about it somewhere, I like dragons and it seemed like a cool game!
I like drawing, sometimes I'll paint but I prefer digital art. I can't draw very well with a mouse, as I can't keep it stable.
I'm sorry if I did this incorrectly!
Hello! I'm PegxDream but you can call me Peg, Dream, or Shiny.
I found Flight Rising because I remembered reading about it somewhere, I like dragons and it seemed like a cool game!
I like drawing, sometimes I'll paint but I prefer digital art. I can't draw very well with a mouse, as I can't keep it stable.
I'm sorry if I did this incorrectly!
@PegXDream Welcome to Flight Rising! There is nothing wrong with your introduction! [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=2] If you have any questions, feel free to message me any time. :)
@PegXDream

Welcome to Flight Rising! There is nothing wrong with your introduction!
If you have any questions, feel free to message me any time. :)
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Hello and welcome!
I'm also new, so I probably can't answer most questions, but it's nice to meet you!
I also like drawing digitally! I used to paint traditionally, mostly landscapes for relaxation.
Hello and welcome!
I'm also new, so I probably can't answer most questions, but it's nice to meet you!
I also like drawing digitally! I used to paint traditionally, mostly landscapes for relaxation.
WElcome! :D
WElcome! :D
sYJ7QdI.png
Hey there! I like to draw too! Though, I prefer to draw traditionally. I only have a phone and a computer for digital art... cant afford a tablet...[emoji=mirror size=1]
Hey there!
I like to draw too! Though, I prefer to draw traditionally. I only have a phone and a computer for digital art... cant afford a tablet...
your local weirdo,
Ravenshifter