Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: Dragonlet and jeweled unicorn
Hi! I'm wanting to sell them for FR things because I like FR more haha
Lmk what your offers are im subbed
Hi! I'm wanting to sell them for FR things because I like FR more haha
Lmk what your offers are im subbed
I hope I dont come off as rude asking this but would you mind linking to the pets as proof? I might offer, depending on some things so I would like to take a look at them first (and I'm sure I'm not the only one)
I hope I dont come off as rude asking this but would you mind linking to the pets as proof? I might offer, depending on some things so I would like to take a look at them first (and I'm sure I'm not the only one)
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
hey there! Is there any chance you'd be interested in G1 dragons? ;w; I've been everywhere trying to look for a jeweled harp/opal valkyrie/jeweled unicorn (though I'd also be interested in the dragonlet too if that's more doable), ahaha. If you'd be interested, please do let me know and we can work something out! <3
hey there! Is there any chance you'd be interested in G1 dragons? ;w; I've been everywhere trying to look for a jeweled harp/opal valkyrie/jeweled unicorn (though I'd also be interested in the dragonlet too if that's more doable), ahaha. If you'd be interested, please do let me know and we can work something out! <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Yukorusshi
I will once you give me an offer, I do not want my DV associated with FR as I'm leaving DV because the community
@Kairo
What g1s?
@Yukorusshi
I will once you give me an offer, I do not want my DV associated with FR as I'm leaving DV because the community
@Kairo
What g1s?
@/Neons
Feel free to poke through my lair ahaha! I don't know if my dragons would be to your taste since I mainly collect earthy and light-themed G1s, but if there are some that catch your eye (or that you'd like to take to resell/trade for G1s you like more), I'm open to negotiating. The big ticket dragon I'm going to shine a spotlight on is Yen.

I'm not sure if this interests you at all either, but I currently have a full Musical Bundle that I could tack on (all 3 avatar items + a hatched bardling). That'd be something that you could flip/resell, so I'm not sure if you'd want it, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway just in case.

Thank you for your time regardless!! Best of luck with sales. I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving DV because of the community. :c I completely understand, though.

EDIT;; ack! Forgot about the subbed part, I apologize for the ping.
@/Neons
Feel free to poke through my lair ahaha! I don't know if my dragons would be to your taste since I mainly collect earthy and light-themed G1s, but if there are some that catch your eye (or that you'd like to take to resell/trade for G1s you like more), I'm open to negotiating. The big ticket dragon I'm going to shine a spotlight on is Yen.

I'm not sure if this interests you at all either, but I currently have a full Musical Bundle that I could tack on (all 3 avatar items + a hatched bardling). That'd be something that you could flip/resell, so I'm not sure if you'd want it, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway just in case.

Thank you for your time regardless!! Best of luck with sales. I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving DV because of the community. :c I completely understand, though.

EDIT;; ack! Forgot about the subbed part, I apologize for the ping.
9CxYF0H.png
I have around 10kg on hand plus all dragons, familiars and apparel in my lair is free game (even the first page G1 doubles and Primals).
I'm interested in the dragonlet, but don't care about its ID or anything, since I just need one for alchemy. ty!
I have around 10kg on hand plus all dragons, familiars and apparel in my lair is free game (even the first page G1 doubles and Primals).
I'm interested in the dragonlet, but don't care about its ID or anything, since I just need one for alchemy. ty!
Well I could offer 18kG and some of my Gen1s tbh. Just poke through my lair and tell me which you like! A few arent going to leave my lair (First 4 dragons in the first tab- and the second row is very tentative haha) but other than that I'm usually pretty open to work things out.
I'm mainly interested in the Unicorn. Just wanted to see if it's a Unicorn already or if its still the unalchemzied version- and of course the ID.
If Gen1s arent your thing I also have a Fire sprite and some old fest and gem MP apparel.
I have a ton of skins/UMAs and can offer to do custom skins/accents for you, too.
Or simply offer to do art for you!

EDIT; I just went through your lair and noticed you're the one who bought stitches from me!

EDIT²; I think I offered on your Unicorn via DV already (I'm Schnuko) but it won't hurt to leave my offer for you to look through! Again, if you prefer pure gems I can offer pure gems too.
Well I could offer 18kG and some of my Gen1s tbh. Just poke through my lair and tell me which you like! A few arent going to leave my lair (First 4 dragons in the first tab- and the second row is very tentative haha) but other than that I'm usually pretty open to work things out.
I'm mainly interested in the Unicorn. Just wanted to see if it's a Unicorn already or if its still the unalchemzied version- and of course the ID.
If Gen1s arent your thing I also have a Fire sprite and some old fest and gem MP apparel.
I have a ton of skins/UMAs and can offer to do custom skins/accents for you, too.
Or simply offer to do art for you!

EDIT; I just went through your lair and noticed you're the one who bought stitches from me!

EDIT²; I think I offered on your Unicorn via DV already (I'm Schnuko) but it won't hurt to leave my offer for you to look through! Again, if you prefer pure gems I can offer pure gems too.
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
i can offer cloudy wings for the dragonlet!
i can offer cloudy wings for the dragonlet!