Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Rare color combo - help???
Heya! I hatched a Banescale this morning, male. Colors Blush/Berry/Sanddollar. Tert gene is trimmings, the others are basic.

I first thought about throwing him out as fodder but then I realized he's literally the only Banescale with that color combo (if I did my research right), the only other derg with that colors is a Skydancer.

What would you price him??
Heya! I hatched a Banescale this morning, male. Colors Blush/Berry/Sanddollar. Tert gene is trimmings, the others are basic.

I first thought about throwing him out as fodder but then I realized he's literally the only Banescale with that color combo (if I did my research right), the only other derg with that colors is a Skydancer.

What would you price him??
eppAZHY.png
@mellyhae There's over 5 million possible colour combinations, getting into literally billions and trillions of combos if you include things like breed, genes, flight etc.
So having a rare combo isn't unusual or necessarily valuable. If you thought the dragon was fodder before you found out how many of that combo existed then it's probably still fodder. With two basic genes you'd be lucky to get more than fodder price for it.
There's often a reason uncommon combos haven't been bred very much.
@mellyhae There's over 5 million possible colour combinations, getting into literally billions and trillions of combos if you include things like breed, genes, flight etc.
So having a rare combo isn't unusual or necessarily valuable. If you thought the dragon was fodder before you found out how many of that combo existed then it's probably still fodder. With two basic genes you'd be lucky to get more than fodder price for it.
There's often a reason uncommon combos haven't been bred very much.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin I see, thank you. Then i'll either throw him out as fodder or just keep him.
@Lonin I see, thank you. Then i'll either throw him out as fodder or just keep him.
eppAZHY.png