Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | See messages from cancelled CR
1 2
Yeah, I've had this happen several times (usually because I did some bad math) and had to sheepishly PM the other party to ask what they said before they cancelled. Even an hour delay on deleting the CR would be incredibly useful.
Yeah, I've had this happen several times (usually because I did some bad math) and had to sheepishly PM the other party to ask what they said before they cancelled. Even an hour delay on deleting the CR would be incredibly useful.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
I've been in this situation too, support!
I've been in this situation too, support!
I haven't had this issue (not that I can't remember?), but support! If keeping no traces of the CR is a saving space issue, maybe a message warning the user that what they said can't been seen by the other person if they cancel the CR could be added when they try to cancel it? I guess that wouldn't fix the whole issue, but still would stop it from happening more.
I haven't had this issue (not that I can't remember?), but support! If keeping no traces of the CR is a saving space issue, maybe a message warning the user that what they said can't been seen by the other person if they cancel the CR could be added when they try to cancel it? I guess that wouldn't fix the whole issue, but still would stop it from happening more.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Support, I never even knew that cancelled trades didn’t save comments like that. I hope I didn’t ever cancel before somebody could read my message without knowing it would do that. Cancelled trades should have receipts too.
Support, I never even knew that cancelled trades didn’t save comments like that. I hope I didn’t ever cancel before somebody could read my message without knowing it would do that. Cancelled trades should have receipts too.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2