Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo'a Trivia Tablet
So I was wondering why Tomo's Trivia Tablet doesn't have a picture? I mean you can click on it and play the trivia but there is no picture. I bet a lot of people pass over it because they think there is nothing there.

I know missed it until I scrolled over it and saw that there was a white outline that appeared every time I moved over it. So then I finally clicked on it and found it :D

But I wonder is this a bug? Or is it intentionally that way?
So I was wondering why Tomo's Trivia Tablet doesn't have a picture? I mean you can click on it and play the trivia but there is no picture. I bet a lot of people pass over it because they think there is nothing there.

I know missed it until I scrolled over it and saw that there was a white outline that appeared every time I moved over it. So then I finally clicked on it and found it :D

But I wonder is this a bug? Or is it intentionally that way?
Please try clearing your cache - the image was replaced today, but your computer is serving you up the copy of it from your harddrive. :)
Please try clearing your cache - the image was replaced today, but your computer is serving you up the copy of it from your harddrive. :)
@Undel

Ohh okay :D Thank you!
@Undel

Ohh okay :D Thank you!
I didn't even know about it because it didn't have a picture, i only found it today after reading this. The picture still doesn't load for me though, even after i cleared the cache.
I didn't even know about it because it didn't have a picture, i only found it today after reading this. The picture still doesn't load for me though, even after i cleared the cache.
7b6aRqF.pngp6ye3Ee.png