Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | /waves awkwardly
1 2
I'd like to start by saying in advance that it's so nice to meet you!

I've been playing around with Flight Rising for a little while now, but I've just been too nervous to post in the forums. I'm kind of shy and awkward like that...

so maybe you can help me out! what are you favorite things to do and your favorite places to frequent here on the forums? :3
I'd like to start by saying in advance that it's so nice to meet you!

I've been playing around with Flight Rising for a little while now, but I've just been too nervous to post in the forums. I'm kind of shy and awkward like that...

so maybe you can help me out! what are you favorite things to do and your favorite places to frequent here on the forums? :3
/scuffs shoe in dirt..~
/scuffs shoe in dirt..~
/pats your back with utmost awkwardness

Hi yes hello there I'm an absolute newbie just like you so I thought "why not stand awkwardly together" so yes um here I am, name's Kuro, nice to meet ya.
/pats your back with utmost awkwardness

Hi yes hello there I'm an absolute newbie just like you so I thought "why not stand awkwardly together" so yes um here I am, name's Kuro, nice to meet ya.
@kuronee

:D yay! it's always so good to meet a fellow awkward person.
/lame handshake!

gorgeous dragons, by the way. c:
@kuronee

:D yay! it's always so good to meet a fellow awkward person.
/lame handshake!

gorgeous dragons, by the way. c:
@kuronee @grinningvulpes
Soooo I'll be the one who is possibly being too bold since we've never met, who would usually be awkward but wants to befriend people anyway... ^-^ Hi!
I joined in the recent June slot and wanted to ask kuronee, how did you get so many dragons in five days!?
@kuronee @grinningvulpes
Soooo I'll be the one who is possibly being too bold since we've never met, who would usually be awkward but wants to befriend people anyway... ^-^ Hi!
I joined in the recent June slot and wanted to ask kuronee, how did you get so many dragons in five days!?
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
Yay hello fellow newbies! Nice to meet you all!
Yay hello fellow newbies! Nice to meet you all!
@grinningvulpes thank you! yours are beautiful! I especially love the colours, those are really pretty blues

@AuriaGarde @Maude
ah! hello! nice to meet you all too >D your dragons are so nice, I especially love AuriaGarde's Vesperia and Maude's Gracewing!
(also, to answer the question, the thing with my dragons is I literally bought the majority of them (four are truly mine since my first babies hatched today and I sold one), the plague flight is very kind and I guess I'm lucky with AH and exalting babies so I can afford even more dragons >D)
@grinningvulpes thank you! yours are beautiful! I especially love the colours, those are really pretty blues

@AuriaGarde @Maude
ah! hello! nice to meet you all too >D your dragons are so nice, I especially love AuriaGarde's Vesperia and Maude's Gracewing!
(also, to answer the question, the thing with my dragons is I literally bought the majority of them (four are truly mine since my first babies hatched today and I sold one), the plague flight is very kind and I guess I'm lucky with AH and exalting babies so I can afford even more dragons >D)
@kuronee thanks! She was my random and at first wasnt a major fan of Faes, but she grew on me :)
And you are very lucky my friend! Haven't tried exalting yet, do you get more treasure if the exalted dragon is older?
@kuronee thanks! She was my random and at first wasnt a major fan of Faes, but she grew on me :)
And you are very lucky my friend! Haven't tried exalting yet, do you get more treasure if the exalted dragon is older?
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
@AuriaGarde the higher your dragon's level is, the more treasure you get >D I recommend you reading the exalting guides in the main forum's thread as well as checking out your own flight's guides, those are very useful.
@AuriaGarde the higher your dragon's level is, the more treasure you get >D I recommend you reading the exalting guides in the main forum's thread as well as checking out your own flight's guides, those are very useful.
@AuriaGarde
hiiii! :3
I just love your dragon Coral! very nice colour-combo. where did you get her?

@Maude
it's nice to meet you, too! :D
haha I just love Gravelstorm! I think snappers are so cute, but I don't have any of my own yet. xD

@kuronee
thank you! I'm still working on a colour-scheme, but obviously I'm leaning towards more oceanic themed colours. :$
@AuriaGarde
hiiii! :3
I just love your dragon Coral! very nice colour-combo. where did you get her?

@Maude
it's nice to meet you, too! :D
haha I just love Gravelstorm! I think snappers are so cute, but I don't have any of my own yet. xD

@kuronee
thank you! I'm still working on a colour-scheme, but obviously I'm leaning towards more oceanic themed colours. :$
1 2