Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free dragons → good homes (xxy)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
i'm giving away a handful of dragons with special colorings... but i'd like it if they went to good homes. i don't really want to sell them at higher prices, but if they became fodder, that would just be sad... so i'm gonna give them away. i can't control what you do with them after i've given them to you, but i would prefer if you bred them at least once before exalting and if you didn't resell them... you can definitely claim more than one and up to three at a time, as long as you don't plan on exalting or reselling them. if you'd like one, please [b]ping me[/b] and tell me which dragon you'd like (their ID) and what you'd like them to be named. [b]if you don't tell me what you'd like to name them (or if you'd like me to give them a random name), you won't be able to claim that dragon.[/b] ----- closed. ----- [quote="pinglist"]@/alliani[/quote]
i'm giving away a handful of dragons with special colorings... but i'd like it if they went to good homes. i don't really want to sell them at higher prices, but if they became fodder, that would just be sad... so i'm gonna give them away.

i can't control what you do with them after i've given them to you, but i would prefer if you bred them at least once before exalting and if you didn't resell them...

you can definitely claim more than one and up to three at a time, as long as you don't plan on exalting or reselling them.

if you'd like one, please ping me and tell me which dragon you'd like (their ID) and what you'd like them to be named. if you don't tell me what you'd like to name them (or if you'd like me to give them a random name), you won't be able to claim that dragon.

closed.

pinglist wrote:
@/alliani
signature2.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62242841][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622429/62242841_350.png[/img][/url] Can I please get this guy? I'd name him Agate.
62242841_350.png

Can I please get this guy? I'd name him Agate.
GemNebula → musing
pppp qjWV0vY.png
sZShZzW.png
PpMY10h.png
J7D1quC.png
v0bd3FH.png 63658225.png 49954858.png
@mamatia

sure! i've sent a cr.
@mamatia

sure! i've sent a cr.
signature2.png
They're very pretty!
Could I possibly get 62504585? I'd like to name her Cirrus!
They're very pretty!
Could I possibly get 62504585? I'd like to name her Cirrus!
@HypnoticSkulls

of course, i've sent a cr.
@HypnoticSkulls

of course, i've sent a cr.
signature2.png
@SisComKnight can i have 59393796 i will name her Lara
@SisComKnight can i have 59393796 i will name her Lara
@freshCaD3

sure, i've sent her!
@freshCaD3

sure, i've sent her!
signature2.png
Can I have the gen 1? Please send it to @RegalNight! He likes g1s! Thanks.
Can I have the gen 1? Please send it to @RegalNight! He likes g1s! Thanks.
@StarClawz

if you could redirect them to this thread so they know what they're getting, i'd be happy to! otherwise, i'll be holding onto her for now.
@StarClawz

if you could redirect them to this thread so they know what they're getting, i'd be happy to! otherwise, i'll be holding onto her for now.
signature2.png
Hey!! @SisComKnight
I'd love to rehome #58043653 (Winoa) if she's still available! I collect G1s and I love them very much Q u Q ;; She reminds me of a sea monster and I totally love how toxin matches her other colors!!

I think my lore would be oriented around her being a water mage deep deep from the water realms.. huhuhu
Hey!! @SisComKnight
I'd love to rehome #58043653 (Winoa) if she's still available! I collect G1s and I love them very much Q u Q ;; She reminds me of a sea monster and I totally love how toxin matches her other colors!!

I think my lore would be oriented around her being a water mage deep deep from the water realms.. huhuhu
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif[/url][/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26