Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FOUND THE SURPRISE
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63
@Carmine
Maybe they're scared of spiders? Mice? CAMEL CRICKETS?

Camel crickets are terrifying and no one can tell otherwise.
@Carmine
Maybe they're scared of spiders? Mice? CAMEL CRICKETS?

Camel crickets are terrifying and no one can tell otherwise.
Isn't the water flight/Tidelord the one that can see the future too? >:U
Isn't the water flight/Tidelord the one that can see the future too? >:U
a7ugDog.pngNjYlJve.png7lQ1D4R.png
@Aequorin; le sigh of relief!! Luckily the caffeine will help me keep my eyes open! Im so psyched for this birthday! Eek

*Jumps around*
@Aequorin; le sigh of relief!! Luckily the caffeine will help me keep my eyes open! Im so psyched for this birthday! Eek

*Jumps around*
who knew a single dragon could break everyone
i mean she's not even named
who knew a single dragon could break everyone
i mean she's not even named
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
@Carlingo

Yeah. We've all seen what's coming in prophecies and visions; we just choose not to share it with you other-Flight peasants. B]
@Carlingo

Yeah. We've all seen what's coming in prophecies and visions; we just choose not to share it with you other-Flight peasants. B]
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Whatever it is, I'll sit here, twiddle my thumbs, and wait for the announcement.
Whatever it is, I'll sit here, twiddle my thumbs, and wait for the announcement.
Patience may be a virtue but that don't mean I've got it.

I just know I'm going to leave for the family dinner tonight and it's going to be release while I'm gone. Or after I go to bed.
Patience may be a virtue but that don't mean I've got it.

I just know I'm going to leave for the family dinner tonight and it's going to be release while I'm gone. Or after I go to bed.
@Sulka
I know right? I'm too excited to sleep and I should head off to work first thing in the morning. *grumbles* It would be so much better if everything was released during rollover. Dx
@Sulka
I know right? I'm too excited to sleep and I should head off to work first thing in the morning. *grumbles* It would be so much better if everything was released during rollover. Dx
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@greyjoy PEASANTS, YOU SAY?!
@greyjoy PEASANTS, YOU SAY?!
@Kittisbat
So true.
@Kittisbat
So true.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63