Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WildStar Players!!!
1 2 3
@TimeHallow Ahhh, nice! I'm playing on Evindra myself~ :>

@Kaetruna There are codes that pre-order-ers have for 7 days play time. I have an extra one if you'd like to try it~ c>
@TimeHallow Ahhh, nice! I'm playing on Evindra myself~ :>

@Kaetruna There are codes that pre-order-ers have for 7 days play time. I have an extra one if you'd like to try it~ c>
@Elihiri That would be amazing if you're willing to share! You don't have to though!
@Elihiri That would be amazing if you're willing to share! You don't have to though!
@Kaetruna Go check your messages~ :> Spread the Wildstar love!
@Kaetruna Go check your messages~ :> Spread the Wildstar love!
@Elihiri Yay, thank you so much! 8D
@Elihiri Yay, thank you so much! 8D
I'm really looking forward to playing when I have a bit more free time. I played in two of the beta weekends and had so much fun. The Mordesh and the Draken are probably my favorites, but I have a soft spot for the Aurin. I'll definitely end up going primarily with the rebels (exiles?), because everything about that faction seems designed to make me love them. Also I can be a techno-zombie elf while still being on their side. I do like how hilariously evil the empire is, though.
I'm really looking forward to playing when I have a bit more free time. I played in two of the beta weekends and had so much fun. The Mordesh and the Draken are probably my favorites, but I have a soft spot for the Aurin. I'll definitely end up going primarily with the rebels (exiles?), because everything about that faction seems designed to make me love them. Also I can be a techno-zombie elf while still being on their side. I do like how hilariously evil the empire is, though.
@Vasheden (Is your name from Dragon Age? It sounds Qunari...!!!) Ahhh, yes! Me tooo~ I rarely have time for playing but was able to get in yesterday. 8D The Mordesh and Draken and suuuper fun and really awesome to play~ And a dirty Exile, hm? I suppose I can forgive you for that!

To be honest, the Dominion empire isn't entirely as evil as everyone thinks. Despite its terrible PR record, through the course of the game, the Dominion and the Exiles do equally terrible things to each other and others. ;w;

Can I ask what server you are on~? :>
@Vasheden (Is your name from Dragon Age? It sounds Qunari...!!!) Ahhh, yes! Me tooo~ I rarely have time for playing but was able to get in yesterday. 8D The Mordesh and Draken and suuuper fun and really awesome to play~ And a dirty Exile, hm? I suppose I can forgive you for that!

To be honest, the Dominion empire isn't entirely as evil as everyone thinks. Despite its terrible PR record, through the course of the game, the Dominion and the Exiles do equally terrible things to each other and others. ;w;

Can I ask what server you are on~? :>
@Elihiri I don't have the game yet, waiting until I actually have time to play to buy it. And yeah, the name is a slight misspelling of the curse/negative word Sten says when you remove him from your party (I looked it up, but the site I took it from had it misspelled. At this point, I'm just going with it.)

As for the Dominion, the torture and exploding and thought policing you get in the first five minutes of starting kind of set the tone for me. Then I played an Aurin through the first planet and they killed the tree and that pretty much set me against them. My WoW mains are night elves. Messing with my trees is the quickest way onto my bad side. (That said, I'm not super against anyone, really. I have a goblin, a blood elf, and a couple of trolls, and in this game I'm at least gonna have a Draken lady. The one I made in beta just looked so awesome.)
@Elihiri I don't have the game yet, waiting until I actually have time to play to buy it. And yeah, the name is a slight misspelling of the curse/negative word Sten says when you remove him from your party (I looked it up, but the site I took it from had it misspelled. At this point, I'm just going with it.)

As for the Dominion, the torture and exploding and thought policing you get in the first five minutes of starting kind of set the tone for me. Then I played an Aurin through the first planet and they killed the tree and that pretty much set me against them. My WoW mains are night elves. Messing with my trees is the quickest way onto my bad side. (That said, I'm not super against anyone, really. I have a goblin, a blood elf, and a couple of trolls, and in this game I'm at least gonna have a Draken lady. The one I made in beta just looked so awesome.)
@Vasheden Nice, it's pretty awesome~ 8D I love Sten!

Aww, that's too bad... I don't have much time to play it myself, but it makes me so happy when I manage to fit it into each of my days. :> Yeah, I understand completely. Everyone has their side~! The starter ship definitely has that brain-washing, overbearing empire mentality... But then again, I tend to sympathize with those types of factions anyway, haha.

Ohh, a Draken~ I love their looks!
@Vasheden Nice, it's pretty awesome~ 8D I love Sten!

Aww, that's too bad... I don't have much time to play it myself, but it makes me so happy when I manage to fit it into each of my days. :> Yeah, I understand completely. Everyone has their side~! The starter ship definitely has that brain-washing, overbearing empire mentality... But then again, I tend to sympathize with those types of factions anyway, haha.

Ohh, a Draken~ I love their looks!
I am gonna push this up to the top because.. why not? We need more Wildstar representation on here. :>
I am gonna push this up to the top because.. why not? We need more Wildstar representation on here. :>
@Elihiri haha thanks xD
And omg iv been playing a bit more and Stalker Adventurer is so fun!

And also if anyone wants to play just ask me and ill make a new character on your server :D
So lonely and need some buddies to play and stream with. :O
@Elihiri haha thanks xD
And omg iv been playing a bit more and Stalker Adventurer is so fun!

And also if anyone wants to play just ask me and ill make a new character on your server :D
So lonely and need some buddies to play and stream with. :O
k7biyvok.gif
1 2 3