Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what the heck is going on in DV
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@/Toska
@/Dreamson

don't know if you i should be pinging you two but thanks for helping me understand. :>

also i'm just as confused about the pet accessory maker as you are. and yea, i see that turnips don't really have much use except for buying premium account, accents, and apparel from monthly shops. and there's also no way of earning turnips or trading for turnips on dv (unlike how gems work in fr).
@/Toska
@/Dreamson

don't know if you i should be pinging you two but thanks for helping me understand. :>

also i'm just as confused about the pet accessory maker as you are. and yea, i see that turnips don't really have much use except for buying premium account, accents, and apparel from monthly shops. and there's also no way of earning turnips or trading for turnips on dv (unlike how gems work in fr).
DmRdZYl.png
That's one thing I will really criticize them for, the no trading turnips. On FR, the accent market thrives because people pay in gems. While some artists do take treasure, it's more common to see it limited to a few slots or not be taken at all.

Not to mention how restricting it is. I would argue they even shot themselves in the foot really hard, for example people couldn't buy the KS items with turnips like people do with gems here. And I bet you people would buy turnips to buy others' KS items

Lastly, it's just a really bad look combined with their premium turnip gacha system. At least you can buy a complete bundle...but people should be allowed to sell off their extras for turnips
That's one thing I will really criticize them for, the no trading turnips. On FR, the accent market thrives because people pay in gems. While some artists do take treasure, it's more common to see it limited to a few slots or not be taken at all.

Not to mention how restricting it is. I would argue they even shot themselves in the foot really hard, for example people couldn't buy the KS items with turnips like people do with gems here. And I bet you people would buy turnips to buy others' KS items

Lastly, it's just a really bad look combined with their premium turnip gacha system. At least you can buy a complete bundle...but people should be allowed to sell off their extras for turnips
tastefulmarketing.gif
in short: wait for things to get better or keep vibing peacefully here on FR for now while the dapperdumpsterfire is extinguished
in short: wait for things to get better or keep vibing peacefully here on FR for now while the dapperdumpsterfire is extinguished
i have hope that the site's gonna get better over time but man. they REALLY shot themselves in the foot with this one
i have hope that the site's gonna get better over time but man. they REALLY shot themselves in the foot with this one
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
bless DV I can make such a profit from the trades like ffff. Market to behold.
bless DV I can make such a profit from the trades like ffff. Market to behold.
siggy.png
lol yeah DV kinda sucked for me. did some scammy stuff w/ the turnip thing and not trading turnips really messed em up, but WOW, what a MESS the tutorial was. it was so CLUNKY and CONFUSING and dear GOD i felt the minigame was too hard tbh. and an hour?? for the starter pet? but like, why??
lol yeah DV kinda sucked for me. did some scammy stuff w/ the turnip thing and not trading turnips really messed em up, but WOW, what a MESS the tutorial was. it was so CLUNKY and CONFUSING and dear GOD i felt the minigame was too hard tbh. and an hour?? for the starter pet? but like, why??
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
Hi everyone! There's a hub thread for Dappervolk in the General Discussion forum. If you have feedback regarding the game, please submit it directly to the game developers of Dappervolk. Please do not use our forums to vent or target the game or its developers. Thank you!
Hi everyone! There's a hub thread for Dappervolk in the General Discussion forum. If you have feedback regarding the game, please submit it directly to the game developers of Dappervolk. Please do not use our forums to vent or target the game or its developers. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9