Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Everything [B] DV
1 2 3
@KatyKhaos
I have x9 verdant fields and x1 mystic swamp, along with a few other items, x2 honorable red velvet cake, x1 honor totem, x1 wardrobe expansion
@KatyKhaos
I have x9 verdant fields and x1 mystic swamp, along with a few other items, x2 honorable red velvet cake, x1 honor totem, x1 wardrobe expansion
IMG_0267.png
@KatyKhaos I'm interested in the shadow sprite! Are you selling your nymphs as well?
@KatyKhaos I'm interested in the shadow sprite! Are you selling your nymphs as well?
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Hirrrio Sorry I don't need those. Thanks for your offer though!

@CosmicVengeance For sure! Any you don't see on dragons I might have in the vault. Feel free to ask for anything you don't see :)
@Hirrrio Sorry I don't need those. Thanks for your offer though!

@CosmicVengeance For sure! Any you don't see on dragons I might have in the vault. Feel free to ask for anything you don't see :)
how... why? how

31 nature sprites
how... why? how

31 nature sprites
@honour during grad school lectures I used to play the coliseum and the sell all of everything off. I'd then take the currency to buy genes and different sprites down to zero then start all over the next day. Nature sprites are the cheapest and how I'd spend off the last of my treasure at the end of the day!
@honour during grad school lectures I used to play the coliseum and the sell all of everything off. I'd then take the currency to buy genes and different sprites down to zero then start all over the next day. Nature sprites are the cheapest and how I'd spend off the last of my treasure at the end of the day!
@KatyKhaos 2500 potatoes for the 2 prismatic tokens?
@KatyKhaos 2500 potatoes for the 2 prismatic tokens?
l1rPSSX.png
@Kepler Can you throw in a plump turnip? If so, then deal
@Kepler Can you throw in a plump turnip? If so, then deal
@KatyKhaos Ok looking at your beastiary I'm interested in your shadow sprite, sprouting goblin, spirit of fire, and sparkle nymph.

On DV I have a bell fox and turnipling, wardrobe drawer expansion, verdant fields pen expansion x3, and potatoes if any of that interests you
@KatyKhaos Ok looking at your beastiary I'm interested in your shadow sprite, sprouting goblin, spirit of fire, and sparkle nymph.

On DV I have a bell fox and turnipling, wardrobe drawer expansion, verdant fields pen expansion x3, and potatoes if any of that interests you
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Friendly bump because WOW am I impressed with your number of sprites! Best of luck to you selling your things and on DV :)
Friendly bump because WOW am I impressed with your number of sprites! Best of luck to you selling your things and on DV :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
@TempestDragon Hi! Uhm does 20k sound fair?

@CosmicVengeance Ok my sprites are currently caught up in a bidding war for obsidian gem horns, sorry. But the sprouting goblin, spirit of fire, and sparkle nymph are all fair game atm! I like the pets and the potatoes best. Offer what you think is fair?
@TempestDragon Hi! Uhm does 20k sound fair?

@CosmicVengeance Ok my sprites are currently caught up in a bidding war for obsidian gem horns, sorry. But the sprouting goblin, spirit of fire, and sparkle nymph are all fair game atm! I like the pets and the potatoes best. Offer what you think is fair?
1 2 3