Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Market Spike?
Anyone else notice the insane dragon marketing spike?
Fodder usually is 4,500t for hatchlings and adult fodder is usually 7,500t. Right now it looks like adult fodder is 14,500t. That's. Insane.
Can anyone shed some light on this "event"? No need for Ping.
Anyone else notice the insane dragon marketing spike?
Fodder usually is 4,500t for hatchlings and adult fodder is usually 7,500t. Right now it looks like adult fodder is 14,500t. That's. Insane.
Can anyone shed some light on this "event"? No need for Ping.
I think there's a conquest battle currently between wind and plague so they're pushing and buying up all the dragons in the market!
I think there's a conquest battle currently between wind and plague so they're pushing and buying up all the dragons in the market!
There is a dominance battle happening between Plague and Wind rn. Prices should go back down after the battle is over.
There is a dominance battle happening between Plague and Wind rn. Prices should go back down after the battle is over.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I was curious. Thank you both for the information. I don't personally believe in exploiting my fodder, but I am happy to get my dragons sold for once. So this has been a nice change of pace for myself.
I was curious. Thank you both for the information. I don't personally believe in exploiting my fodder, but I am happy to get my dragons sold for once. So this has been a nice change of pace for myself.
c: It's not explotation to sell your dragons for the lowest AH price, just good sense.

If you want to sell cheap (or otherwise) anyway consider selling to other Windies through Kite Konnections to help with the dominance battle :D
c: It's not explotation to sell your dragons for the lowest AH price, just good sense.

If you want to sell cheap (or otherwise) anyway consider selling to other Windies through Kite Konnections to help with the dominance battle :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Hey thanks @Lonin, I shall keep that link in mind!
Hey thanks @Lonin, I shall keep that link in mind!