Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36
[quote name="Rainami" date="2014-06-07 17:31:30"]ok yes I know this is a FR question.. but cany you breed yer dragon with friends dragons?[/quote] At the moment you need to trust somebody enough to lend them your dragon. I've seen it mentioned that they want to put in a breeding where you don't need to trade them over, but for now it's the only way. [quote name="JovaniSkye" date="2014-06-07 17:35:26"]You and your cherry cola xDD[/quote] I must have drank like, 5 large bottles in the couple of weeks you were here. O.o So addicted. Hmm, maybe it's not a good thing that there's now a type of cherry cola in Canada again. >.>
Rainami wrote on 2014-06-07 17:31:30:
ok yes I know this is a FR question.. but cany you breed yer dragon with friends dragons?

At the moment you need to trust somebody enough to lend them your dragon. I've seen it mentioned that they want to put in a breeding where you don't need to trade them over, but for now it's the only way.

JovaniSkye wrote on 2014-06-07 17:35:26:
You and your cherry cola xDD

I must have drank like, 5 large bottles in the couple of weeks you were here. O.o So addicted. Hmm, maybe it's not a good thing that there's now a type of cherry cola in Canada again. >.>
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
Dear gods my feet hurt x.x

*falls over*
Dear gods my feet hurt x.x

*falls over*
@Siopilos Dancing your feet off again?
@Siopilos Dancing your feet off again?
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
I floated away on tea during that time, so I don't recall. xD
I floated away on tea during that time, so I don't recall. xD
ty Pooka, thats what I figured but didn't know
ty Pooka, thats what I figured but didn't know
@Pookawitch Yeah pretty much. First time we're dancing far away from home (out of state)! We got caught up in dancing and then took an hour walk in the local flavor festival going on.

I'm just pooped xD
@Pookawitch Yeah pretty much. First time we're dancing far away from home (out of state)! We got caught up in dancing and then took an hour walk in the local flavor festival going on.

I'm just pooped xD
Blah.. sneezing like mad.. I think I need to stop seeping in my own bedroom.. as long as the hubby as the fan in the window..
Blah.. sneezing like mad.. I think I need to stop seeping in my own bedroom.. as long as the hubby as the fan in the window..
cr5DcuF.jpg
[quote name="NinjaWoo" date="2014-06-08 07:14:10"]Blah.. sneezing like mad.. I think I need to stop seeping in my own bedroom.. as long as the hubby as the fan in the window..[/quote] Allergies suck. That is all.
NinjaWoo wrote on 2014-06-08 07:14:10:
Allergies suck. That is all.
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
Ariya logs on to do her daily gathering .... Ariya finds lightning egg .... Ariya goes "heh, why not" ... now Ariya has yet again a new breeding project. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4011322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40114/4011322_350.png[/img] [/url] White/silver/rust Thats a promising gen1 Shame its not a male or it would be an instant mate for my prog haha.
Ariya logs on to do her daily gathering .... Ariya finds lightning egg .... Ariya goes "heh, why not" ... now Ariya has yet again a new breeding project.

4011322_350.png

White/silver/rust
Thats a promising gen1
Shame its not a male or it would be an instant mate for my prog haha.
arcane_banner.png
Well, at least yours was luckier than my nature egg: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4008965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40090/4008965_350.png[/img] [/url] Anyone want a butt ugly Gen 1 guardian?
Well, at least yours was luckier than my nature egg:

4008965_350.png

Anyone want a butt ugly Gen 1 guardian?
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36