Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 397 398 399 400 401 ... 535 536
[quote name="Serenova" date="2014-06-05 11:56:36"]I've been having trouble loading the Coliseum (like everyone else commenting in this thread) but it's only about half the time. Sometimes it'll load fine, sometimes it won't. When it doesn't load, I don't get an error page but it [i]will[/i] just sit there with the Flight logo above the load bar but the bar never goes anywhere. Don't know what up with it. Usually, I give it 5-10 minutes, go to another part of the site and then come back after a while and it'll work. Very odd. PS: I signed up on 3, June and this has been happening since I signed up.[/quote] Same, same. It's been doing it unusually long this time, with the no loading - usually after a couple tries with a few minutes between tries, it'll go for me. Now I'm getting either the solid black blank bar or I'll see a quick flash of the yellow loading colour way off on the left, and then just the white loading bar with nothing happening.
Serenova wrote on 2014-06-05 11:56:36:
I've been having trouble loading the Coliseum (like everyone else commenting in this thread) but it's only about half the time. Sometimes it'll load fine, sometimes it won't.

When it doesn't load, I don't get an error page but it will just sit there with the Flight logo above the load bar but the bar never goes anywhere.

Don't know what up with it. Usually, I give it 5-10 minutes, go to another part of the site and then come back after a while and it'll work. Very odd.

PS: I signed up on 3, June and this has been happening since I signed up.

Same, same. It's been doing it unusually long this time, with the no loading - usually after a couple tries with a few minutes between tries, it'll go for me. Now I'm getting either the solid black blank bar or I'll see a quick flash of the yellow loading colour way off on the left, and then just the white loading bar with nothing happening.
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
i sighed up 3 days ago; i don't have any blocked websites and i know my anti-virus (AVG) isn't blocking anything. the problem i'm having is that the loading screen comes up and the progress bar isn't moving an inch. i remember letting it sit like that for an hour and it said something like "The coliseum can't load. The servers might be down."

Edit: i got into the coliseum once, but now when i try to go back i have the same problem
i sighed up 3 days ago; i don't have any blocked websites and i know my anti-virus (AVG) isn't blocking anything. the problem i'm having is that the loading screen comes up and the progress bar isn't moving an inch. i remember letting it sit like that for an hour and it said something like "The coliseum can't load. The servers might be down."

Edit: i got into the coliseum once, but now when i try to go back i have the same problem
ezimba19037356261600.gif
ezimba16187969236800.png
The coliseum loads fine for me and works more often than not in regards to the turn system of attacks. My main problem is that the images are consistently jittery. They move in slight rapid progressions horizontally which is headache inducing for me.

I'm using chrome and this is the only site where I have this problem.
The coliseum loads fine for me and works more often than not in regards to the turn system of attacks. My main problem is that the images are consistently jittery. They move in slight rapid progressions horizontally which is headache inducing for me.

I'm using chrome and this is the only site where I have this problem.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
I can't find the other thread, but this should serve - Coli just froze for me at about 20:15 with one opponent dragon left (maybe a Psywurm? I was so vexed I didn't open a separate window for this). I was levelling in The Mire.

(Win7 Ultimate, laptop, Chrome)
I can't find the other thread, but this should serve - Coli just froze for me at about 20:15 with one opponent dragon left (maybe a Psywurm? I was so vexed I didn't open a separate window for this). I was levelling in The Mire.

(Win7 Ultimate, laptop, Chrome)
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
Fairgrounds works well for me; however, I've had great difficulty with the Coliseum. Except once, each time I have attempted to access it the load bar remains completely black and the flight rising emblem jostles a bit.

Once I did get Coliseum to load and it loaded within a few seconds. On that Occasion I was able to fight four battles. During the fourth battle the game began running very slowly, nearly freezing at one point; I closed out afterwards.
Fairgrounds works well for me; however, I've had great difficulty with the Coliseum. Except once, each time I have attempted to access it the load bar remains completely black and the flight rising emblem jostles a bit.

Once I did get Coliseum to load and it loaded within a few seconds. On that Occasion I was able to fight four battles. During the fourth battle the game began running very slowly, nearly freezing at one point; I closed out afterwards.
I just joined a couple of days ago and was having the same problem people were reporting with the loading bar being black and never loading. I temporarily disabled my avg antivirus, and it loaded no problem after reading the suggestions. So for anyone who is having this problem, just try disabling your antivirus and see if it works. It doesn't indicate to you that it's found any problems or anything out the norm. You just have to shut it off and check. =)
I just joined a couple of days ago and was having the same problem people were reporting with the loading bar being black and never loading. I temporarily disabled my avg antivirus, and it loaded no problem after reading the suggestions. So for anyone who is having this problem, just try disabling your antivirus and see if it works. It doesn't indicate to you that it's found any problems or anything out the norm. You just have to shut it off and check. =)
Yeah because that's exactly the fix i want to hear, turn off antivirus to play some poorly coded flash games.

Hooray! Spam for all!
Yeah because that's exactly the fix i want to hear, turn off antivirus to play some poorly coded flash games.

Hooray! Spam for all!
I tried the Antivirus off fix, but it was a no go on my end. I've used Chrome and Firefox and managed to access the Coli three times in total now.
I tried the Antivirus off fix, but it was a no go on my end. I've used Chrome and Firefox and managed to access the Coli three times in total now.
[quote name="Niti" date="2014-05-28 03:30:37"][quote name="anteater" date="2014-05-27 11:21:01"][quote name="Amielleon" date="2014-05-26 11:45:43"]Hey, the fairgrounds games aren't loading for me. Or rather, they load about 95% of the way, and then freeze and refuse to load any more. The web socket test says that everything's connecting for me, and my antivirus (AVG) has never caused problems in the past when it comes to FR games. This problem has started in the last two days.[/quote] Exact same thing here, Coliseum too. I also disabled add-ons (using Chrome), etc. Still no dice. Making it kinda hard to collect holiday currency...[/quote] I have the same problem too..:([/quote] It's been 12 days and I still can't access Coliseum or games like Shock Switch. I have tried almost every day.
Niti wrote on 2014-05-28 03:30:37:
anteater wrote on 2014-05-27 11:21:01:
Amielleon wrote on 2014-05-26 11:45:43:
Hey, the fairgrounds games aren't loading for me. Or rather, they load about 95% of the way, and then freeze and refuse to load any more.

The web socket test says that everything's connecting for me, and my antivirus (AVG) has never caused problems in the past when it comes to FR games.

This problem has started in the last two days.

Exact same thing here, Coliseum too. I also disabled add-ons (using Chrome), etc. Still no dice. Making it kinda hard to collect holiday currency...

I have the same problem too..:(

It's been 12 days and I still can't access Coliseum or games like Shock Switch. I have tried almost every day.
• felix/techno / it/them/him / fr+3 / random sleep schedule / 33yo •
But this is only happening on my laptop and not my desktop so I am not sure what's going on here....
But this is only happening on my laptop and not my desktop so I am not sure what's going on here....
1 2 ... 397 398 399 400 401 ... 535 536