Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S)I'll gather that specific item for ya
1 2
tbh im just idly grinding on the coli looking for eggs BUT

i'm up for helping people look for some stuff they may want /need ^^

im talking items like rally stones,food,eliminates,event items,chests/skins etc

note that this is kind of a... request forum,i will try my best to get it,and if i do,you will pay the price with a small discount from what i find on the AH (because in a way you are also helping me ^^

if i already have the item i will sell it to normal- low ball price

the ONLY thing i dont accept to gather for you are eggs,im really seeking for unhatched eggs,you can also pay with them if you want of course!

i have a team with two dragons with eliminate and i can go trough golem's workshop pretty ok,so i will be gathering on any of the venues:

RULES AND SUMMARY:

-you will request something (it can be more than one thing of course) and if i find it,i will send it by a bit lower than the AH price (this can be anything really,even familiars and rare stuff,note that it may take a while to get those coz well...this isnt a serious bussiness and im not all day here)

-you will only get the things you asked for,i will keep anything else you didnt request for myself/other people that may have asked for it

-please do NOT ask for eggs,thats what im focusing on after all TwT

-Please dont get mad if i cant do your request,this is mostly luck based after all

-there isnt a limit for the stuff you are going to ask for,but the more you ask for the higher the price will be

-PLEASE tell me on what place its a better place to get the thing you want as a drop

-if i already have an extra of the item you need,i will also sell it to you directly ^^

tbh im just idly grinding on the coli looking for eggs BUT

i'm up for helping people look for some stuff they may want /need ^^

im talking items like rally stones,food,eliminates,event items,chests/skins etc

note that this is kind of a... request forum,i will try my best to get it,and if i do,you will pay the price with a small discount from what i find on the AH (because in a way you are also helping me ^^

if i already have the item i will sell it to normal- low ball price

the ONLY thing i dont accept to gather for you are eggs,im really seeking for unhatched eggs,you can also pay with them if you want of course!

i have a team with two dragons with eliminate and i can go trough golem's workshop pretty ok,so i will be gathering on any of the venues:

RULES AND SUMMARY:

-you will request something (it can be more than one thing of course) and if i find it,i will send it by a bit lower than the AH price (this can be anything really,even familiars and rare stuff,note that it may take a while to get those coz well...this isnt a serious bussiness and im not all day here)

-you will only get the things you asked for,i will keep anything else you didnt request for myself/other people that may have asked for it

-please do NOT ask for eggs,thats what im focusing on after all TwT

-Please dont get mad if i cant do your request,this is mostly luck based after all

-there isnt a limit for the stuff you are going to ask for,but the more you ask for the higher the price will be

-PLEASE tell me on what place its a better place to get the thing you want as a drop

-if i already have an extra of the item you need,i will also sell it to you directly ^^

currently gathering in: random venues

currently looking for (+ requesters):

unhatched eggs (any) - by me
currently gathering in: random venues

currently looking for (+ requesters):

unhatched eggs (any) - by me
okay its open now!!

i know there are services like this but i just dont have the time to do it all in one round,so im a bit sporadic u-u;;;
okay its open now!!

i know there are services like this but i just dont have the time to do it all in one round,so im a bit sporadic u-u;;;
@Sinomis I would really like to get some fest currency depending on your ratio, I just grabbed some off the AH for 585t a piece
@Sinomis I would really like to get some fest currency depending on your ratio, I just grabbed some off the AH for 585t a piece
wishlist
@volcanicthunder
yeah sure! how much do you want >:3 i have some lying around at the moment but i will def get more soon
(i can get up to two 99 packs for 150k or 1 99 pack for 80k while the price in the ac is min 91k for a 99 pack)
@volcanicthunder
yeah sure! how much do you want >:3 i have some lying around at the moment but i will def get more soon
(i can get up to two 99 packs for 150k or 1 99 pack for 80k while the price in the ac is min 91k for a 99 pack)
@Sinomis The prices are fluctuating a lot, there are some tablets on the AH at 74g for 99 right now so .75g isn't really an improvement at the moment
@Sinomis The prices are fluctuating a lot, there are some tablets on the AH at 74g for 99 right now so .75g isn't really an improvement at the moment
wishlist
@volcanicthunder im not selling for gems though, for treasure,1 tablet is up for 1k
@volcanicthunder im not selling for gems though, for treasure,1 tablet is up for 1k
@Sinomis Oh ok, since they can pretty easily be converted I don't consider them different enough to pay extra, thanks though
@Sinomis Oh ok, since they can pretty easily be converted I don't consider them different enough to pay extra, thanks though
wishlist
@volcanicthunder i will probably change this to a PWYW because i mostly do it for fun tough,so if you want you can make an offer for that amount for something that would work for you ^^
@volcanicthunder i will probably change this to a PWYW because i mostly do it for fun tough,so if you want you can make an offer for that amount for something that would work for you ^^
@Sinomis I would be happy to do 70kt per stack for as many as you have, but if you don't feel that's fair to your time no stress
@Sinomis I would be happy to do 70kt per stack for as many as you have, but if you don't feel that's fair to your time no stress
wishlist
1 2