Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Treasure Rummage~ FINISHED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Artgeekallday

You haven't entered the following:
Festering Pile (5kt/5g each)
Shining Pile (5kt/5g each)
Boring Pile (3kt/3g each)
Gooey Pile (3kt/3g each)
Dusty Pile (1kt/1g each)
Fluffy Pile (1kt/1g each)
Flapping Pile (1kt/1g each)
NiceSmelling Pile (1kt/1g each)

or the Bonus pile (complete 1 hand-in quest).

So if you wanted 1 rummage in each pile, total would be 20kt/20g :) you can find what piles you are rummaging in in the tracker post at the beginning of the thread x
@Artgeekallday

You haven't entered the following:
Festering Pile (5kt/5g each)
Shining Pile (5kt/5g each)
Boring Pile (3kt/3g each)
Gooey Pile (3kt/3g each)
Dusty Pile (1kt/1g each)
Fluffy Pile (1kt/1g each)
Flapping Pile (1kt/1g each)
NiceSmelling Pile (1kt/1g each)

or the Bonus pile (complete 1 hand-in quest).

So if you wanted 1 rummage in each pile, total would be 20kt/20g :) you can find what piles you are rummaging in in the tracker post at the beginning of the thread x
..;--~**Wishlist**~--;..IMG-20190725-183416-1.png
@erabbit is it 85g for all the rest of the rummages if my math is not off?
@erabbit is it 85g for all the rest of the rummages if my math is not off?
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@ERabbit can I get
NICE-SMELLING PILE: 5
DUSTY PILE: 5
SHINING PILE: 5
ELECTRIFYING PILE: 5
FESTERING PILE: 5

sending crossroads now!
@ERabbit can I get
NICE-SMELLING PILE: 5
DUSTY PILE: 5
SHINING PILE: 5
ELECTRIFYING PILE: 5
FESTERING PILE: 5

sending crossroads now!
@ERabbit so to clarify, anyone who's bought a rummage is entered in the mini raffle, and the main rummages aren't ending yet?
@ERabbit so to clarify, anyone who's bought a rummage is entered in the mini raffle, and the main rummages aren't ending yet?
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 - you are correct! main raffle not ending yet. Anyone who has bought a rummage is getting entered into this mini draw :)
@gryphon982 - you are correct! main raffle not ending yet. Anyone who has bought a rummage is getting entered into this mini draw :)
[b][u]**MINI RAFFLE WINNERS**[/b][/u] Wanna first thank everyone for being part of the main raffle! It's picked up a lot more traction so I am very excited! I'd say I may leave the final draw a few more weeks and look at an end of June deadline! SO, without further or do - our lucky winners are as follows: ------------------- @Shrimpsundae - you receive [b]PRIZE 1[/b] [item=unhatched water egg] ------------------- @Herodias - you receive [b]PRIZE 2[/b] [item=skin: stormcatcher's progeny] ------------------- @Area51raider - you receive [b]PRIZE 3[/b] [item=berserker] x2 [item=shroud] x2 Congrats to the mini-raffle winners, your prizes will be CR'd to you!
**MINI RAFFLE WINNERS**

Wanna first thank everyone for being part of the main raffle! It's picked up a lot more traction so I am very excited! I'd say I may leave the final draw a few more weeks and look at an end of June deadline!

SO, without further or do - our lucky winners are as follows:
@Shrimpsundae - you receive PRIZE 1
Unhatched Water Egg
@Herodias - you receive PRIZE 2
Skin: Stormcatcher's Progeny
@Area51raider - you receive PRIZE 3
Berserker x2
Shroud x2

Congrats to the mini-raffle winners, your prizes will be CR'd to you!
boop
boop
@Erabbit
Gonna yeet you a CR for 5 Festering, 5 Electrifying, 5 Soggy, 5 Shining, and 5 Sticky, 5 Gooey, 5 Dusty, 5 Fluffy, 5 Flapping, and 5 Nice-Smelling, for a total of 150kt if my math is correct and sending for a hand-in!
@Erabbit
Gonna yeet you a CR for 5 Festering, 5 Electrifying, 5 Soggy, 5 Shining, and 5 Sticky, 5 Gooey, 5 Dusty, 5 Fluffy, 5 Flapping, and 5 Nice-Smelling, for a total of 150kt if my math is correct and sending for a hand-in!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Erabbit Sending for KEMISTRI (^w^)
@Erabbit Sending for KEMISTRI (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
boop
boop