Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | How Much is this Dragon Worth
1 2
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48321282

She is with unusual eyes, in a friends lair due to lack of lair space, and she is the first of her kind in color combo on the entire site. I am willing to potentially gene her up if needed but I am curious as to her value. I am autistic and there is a dragon I am looking to buy who's also second of her color scheme but first generation one with the color she has and she's ancient breed/with primal eyes.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48321282

She is with unusual eyes, in a friends lair due to lack of lair space, and she is the first of her kind in color combo on the entire site. I am willing to potentially gene her up if needed but I am curious as to her value. I am autistic and there is a dragon I am looking to buy who's also second of her color scheme but first generation one with the color she has and she's ancient breed/with primal eyes.
bump
bump
bump
bump
Based on my research probably would sell between 7-10kt/gems. Gets points for being gen 1 but the large contrast between blue and orange along with only basic genes may make it less likely to be bought at a higher price.

@IvoryRyu
Based on my research probably would sell between 7-10kt/gems. Gets points for being gen 1 but the large contrast between blue and orange along with only basic genes may make it less likely to be bought at a higher price.

@IvoryRyu
GujRVNB.gif
@lifeform42 I was thinking of trying to get possible starmap, constellation, and peacock on her if I was to sell her with genes would those make her more valuable I didn't want to add genes that would hold her back from being sold If I sold her.
@lifeform42 I was thinking of trying to get possible starmap, constellation, and peacock on her if I was to sell her with genes would those make her more valuable I didn't want to add genes that would hold her back from being sold If I sold her.
I’m not quite sure as to how the G1 market is nowadays, but the value of an XYZ G1 generally depends on the colors and genes. Do they go well together, are they pleasing? Are these colors that people would seek out for their collections?

I’m not exactly sure how much the “first of their color combo” impacts the value of a G1, and I’m unsure if many collectors or G1 profiles care about that over the compatibility of the colors.

Personally, I wouldn’t buy her. I don’t see her colors as appealing and I don’t see them working together nicely. If I had to buy her, I wouldn’t pay over 30-35kt/g, regardless of the fact that she’s the first of her color combo. If I was browsing the Auction House, and saw her listed at 200g or something, I wouldn’t buy her solely because of the colors that she has, even if they are unique colors.

However, I imagine if someone collect dragons that are the first of their color combo, they’d be willing to pay a bit more.

Generally, I’d say it depends on the person and how much they value G1s or color combos. Some people wouldn’t care, some would, and ultimately it may be up to chance that you find the right person to buy her for however much you price her at.
I’m not quite sure as to how the G1 market is nowadays, but the value of an XYZ G1 generally depends on the colors and genes. Do they go well together, are they pleasing? Are these colors that people would seek out for their collections?

I’m not exactly sure how much the “first of their color combo” impacts the value of a G1, and I’m unsure if many collectors or G1 profiles care about that over the compatibility of the colors.

Personally, I wouldn’t buy her. I don’t see her colors as appealing and I don’t see them working together nicely. If I had to buy her, I wouldn’t pay over 30-35kt/g, regardless of the fact that she’s the first of her color combo. If I was browsing the Auction House, and saw her listed at 200g or something, I wouldn’t buy her solely because of the colors that she has, even if they are unique colors.

However, I imagine if someone collect dragons that are the first of their color combo, they’d be willing to pay a bit more.

Generally, I’d say it depends on the person and how much they value G1s or color combos. Some people wouldn’t care, some would, and ultimately it may be up to chance that you find the right person to buy her for however much you price her at.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508544493474152459/720180979997868032/unknown.png[/img] her colors work in only one set of gene pattern and like you mentioned its a tough choice but this is what I found that could make her stand out @Smikkles
unknown.png
her colors work in only one set of gene pattern and like you mentioned its a tough choice but this is what I found that could make her stand out
@Smikkles
Genes definitely increase the value of a G1, though if you’re looking to gene her and then sell her I wouldn’t say it’s profitable. For however much you price her at, you’d likely still be able to find a “better” colored G1 for the same or similar price. I suppose there are people that do like vibrant colors like those, so yet again it’d depend on the types of people that see the G1 and whether it matches their tastes ^^
Genes definitely increase the value of a G1, though if you’re looking to gene her and then sell her I wouldn’t say it’s profitable. For however much you price her at, you’d likely still be able to find a “better” colored G1 for the same or similar price. I suppose there are people that do like vibrant colors like those, so yet again it’d depend on the types of people that see the G1 and whether it matches their tastes ^^
@Smikkles nods thanks for giving me your opinion and suggestions I really appreciate it because this thread is a general look at what her price may be and if I should gene her would the genes I pick actually help her value or lesson it. But yep I'm just look for advice and different opinions so I know what I have to work with for her. Thanks so much again
@Smikkles nods thanks for giving me your opinion and suggestions I really appreciate it because this thread is a general look at what her price may be and if I should gene her would the genes I pick actually help her value or lesson it. But yep I'm just look for advice and different opinions so I know what I have to work with for her. Thanks so much again
bump
bump
1 2