Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | chests
hey, i was just wondering everyones opinion on chests, is it worth it to use swipps stand to get the gilded chest, or should i just open the rusted chests? thanks!
hey, i was just wondering everyones opinion on chests, is it worth it to use swipps stand to get the gilded chest, or should i just open the rusted chests? thanks!
so i ran away for awhile and now i'm back.
Depends. If you need money you should sell the gilded chests; they're definitely profitable and as far as I know do sell pretty well. That's what I do. The odds of getting something good from a chest are low, never 0 though. All comes down to how lucky you're feeling.
Depends. If you need money you should sell the gilded chests; they're definitely profitable and as far as I know do sell pretty well. That's what I do. The odds of getting something good from a chest are low, never 0 though. All comes down to how lucky you're feeling.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Monkey brain says open them and hoard everything inside
Monkey brain says open them and hoard everything inside
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I don’t use swip for chests, personally I’d rather hoard rusted chests and sell them in stacks. Depends on personal choice! I’m addicted to opening chests, so I hoard all of them for a special date haha
I don’t use swip for chests, personally I’d rather hoard rusted chests and sell them in stacks. Depends on personal choice! I’m addicted to opening chests, so I hoard all of them for a special date haha
Untitled_Artwork.png
thanks guys :)
thanks guys :)
so i ran away for awhile and now i'm back.
Gilded chests are very easy to sell for quick gems. I'd say it's worth hoarding the rusted to trade.
Gilded chests are very easy to sell for quick gems. I'd say it's worth hoarding the rusted to trade.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus